[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"You will never make stacy scream in pleasure"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1459076172125.gif (190 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1459076172125.gif
190 KB, 360x360
Why does anyone actually care about "pleasing stacy" as long as you please yourself why should you care about the feelings of someone you supposedly hate? You have a point if you're fucking a woman that goes to your school or work or something but outside of that why give a shit? If you fuck a woman you will never see again and cum inside her but she doesn't cum what is she going to do? Call the sex police? Also the ">He's under 9 inches" thing is fucking retarded, do you think that if she sees a 5-6 incher (the average) that she is going to tell you to fuck off after you have both put in the time or patience to let this situation unfold to this point? No you idiots. Sure she might not instantly turn wet or gasp at an average dick but she isn't going to turn you away because a dick is still a dick and she loves dick, it would be like the cookie monster throwing away cookies because they aren't the size of his palm, why would he? Sure he would prefer to have bigger ones but that doesn't mean he will throw away smaller ones. My point is anyone who has a decent face should just work towards being presentable and then just fuck women without caring what they think or how satisfied they are.
>>
Im sick I don't have the energy for that but I laughed when you switched to talking about small cookies.
>>
>>27623611
It's the best analogy I could think of also ib4
>But cookie monster would just find the biggest cookies
Sure he might and that might be a bit of a hole in my analogy but irl a bitch isn't going to know your size till you drop your pants, lets assume he is just buying a bag of assorted cookies or some shit idk
>>
>>27623630

It was good and I liked your post. I started laughing because it was interesting and I understand.

I'm here because I can't or won't approach women.
>>
>>27623653
Yeah consider it a realization I came to, I am a failed normie I guess like the majority of this board (true robots exist for sure but the majority of people on here aren't true robots) and I stopped caring about that "tfw no gf :(" shit and now I just plan on fixing my appearance up and just having sex without caring about any of that "gf" shit
>>
>>27623746

I'm just a big pussy.
>>
>>27623593
>Implying I want to submit to a women.
I command. You have no authority over me.
>>
>>27623943
If you don't want to have sex in the first place that's fine as well, just sick of the hypocrisy on this board of anons complaining about not pleasing women when they say they hate them. why care about someone you hate just focus on making yourself happy.
>>
>>27623973
Speak for yourself I have been saying the same thing on this board for how long I can remember.

Reminder that r9k isn't a single person.
And I find guys on here who submit to women being the most pathetic being I've ever seen in my entire life. This place would be better off with those stupid thread banned.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.