[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>transfer from a community college to a 4-year university
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1406225231709.jpg (98 KB, 983x758) Image search: [Google]
1406225231709.jpg
98 KB, 983x758
>transfer from a community college to a 4-year university
>get there; campus is huge and there are a shitton of people
>social anxiety kicks in; stare at the ground while I walk
>get extremely nervous and have to be alone
>forget I have to get my school ID
>need to go to the campus store to ask for it
>tfw talking to people kills me
How the fuck do people manage to talk to other people in person. Everytime I try it, I look like a retard.
>>
>>27622702
>>social anxiety kicks in; stare at the ground while I walk
I'm so fucking tired of you losers. Blow your fucking brain out and rid yourself of us all.
>>
>>27622743
Why do you normalshits decide to come her anyway? Fuck off.
>>
>>27622811
I'm not a normalshit. I'm an autist who can't get laid like everyone else here, but I can at least hold up a damn conversation in public. You're just pathetic.
>>
>>27622835
>Oh boo hoo I can't get laid therefore I'm an autist
Fuck off faggot. Promptly apologize to your parents for your birth then throw yourself under the nearest bus.
>>
>>27622702
I see a variation of this thread every day

tiny amounts of human contact, such as talking to someone to get your student ID, shouldn't evoke autism like this. yea it might be awkward but just bite the bullet and get it over with. reward yourself with vidya or something just stop posting these threads here
>>
>>27622835

You're not an autist. You're a loser like the rest of us. Get off your high horse.
>>
>>27622864
Fuck you, not every robot has problems talking with people. Some of us talk too much.
>>
>>27622864
STFU, edgelord.
>>
>>27622924
I own 25 CRT televisions. I spend over and hour sometimes moving random pieces around on a chess board at night before I can go to bed (not playing chess, just moving the pieces randomly and looking at them). I know every single professional wrestler working today and from the past 20 years and can recall almost every single one of their televised matches off-hand. I spend most of my evenings involved in some manner of argument on the internet. I don't like talking to people about light topics or inane BS, but I can get through the basics of everyday life without staring at the ground.

I am an autist, and if I am not then no one else here is unless they can show proof of a doctor's diagnosis.
>>
File: 1453527737164.jpg (78 KB, 338x305) Image search: [Google]
1453527737164.jpg
78 KB, 338x305
>>27622991
>i own all this stuff that people buy me therefore im self diagnosed!
>look guys I swear I'm autistic, i just want to fit in!
>look at all these CRT televisions! they are relevant!111!1
>look guys im really autistic i swear!!!

fuck off retard
>>
>>27623107
>tripfag
>being relevant or contributing to a conversation in any way at all
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.