[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever been up late at night, and really want to sleep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1458129794600.jpg (32 KB, 800x331) Image search: [Google]
1458129794600.jpg
32 KB, 800x331
Have you ever been up late at night, and really want to sleep and you feel tired but your mind is racing a mile a minute and won't let you?

Just wondering if I was the only one
>>
Yes, but it usually happens when I'm in bed. I can literally be laying in bed for 6 or so hours before being able to catch any sleep. I end up getting 1-2 hours of sleep those days and it affects my day really badly.

I used to be on sleeping pills, and they helped a lot. It was kinda like an off-button for the day, like when I decided I had enough of the day, I could take a sleeping pill and go on to the next. No I don't see my therapist anymore so I can't get them because they are prescribed.
>>
That's every night for me.

I probably miss a night of sleep once every week and when I do sleep it's only for a few hours with small naps through the day or for 12 hours after I've been awake for 36.

I can already tell tonight is an all nighter.
>>
>>27622572
All the time. That's why I have to drink or smoke to go to sleep
>>
Memes keep me up at night till 2-3am then I wake up at 9 or 10

tough life
>>
>>27622572
>Have you ever been up late at night, and really want to sleep and you feel tired but your mind is racing a mile a minute and won't let you?
every fucking night
for a while listening to calming music and making up stories about falling in love with a qt girl were enough but now not even that works
just fucking kill me senpai
>>
File: 1458323360421.jpg (21 KB, 240x260) Image search: [Google]
1458323360421.jpg
21 KB, 240x260
>>27622681
What I meant was staying awake against your own will. Like your mind is tired but your body is not. We're not kept up at night by pictures of frogs Chinese image board
>>
File: WXnIXVJ.png (410 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
WXnIXVJ.png
410 KB, 640x960
>>27622745
I'll try calming music for now. Maybe I'll take benadrill the next time I feel it.

Thanks, anon, for not making me feel so alone.
>>
File: 1341844769309.gif (614 KB, 200x136) Image search: [Google]
1341844769309.gif
614 KB, 200x136
>>27622881
we're all in this together anon
>>
Usually, when there's something going on the next day. Occasionally, when there's nothing.
>>
This is my life. I need to stop this and be able to sleep normally.
>>
3mg of melatonin willl knock u right out of ur socks.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.