[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just see a therapist, anon >just go on medication, anon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1422068526710.jpg (539 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
1422068526710.jpg
539 KB, 2592x1944
>just see a therapist, anon
>just go on medication, anon
>your "brain chemistry" is just "imbalanced"
>I would know, I was suuuper depressed :)

Fuck your happy pills and fuck paying someone to pretend to give a shit about you. Why do normies say these things, as if deluding one's self using drugs and talking to some schmuck will make things better? I'd rather have the hard truth and bitterness of life than a comforting lie.

The only hope this world has is a death of all life in nuclear fire.
>>
Why does no one ever reply to my threads
>>
>>27622869
im here man, my medicine is alcohol.. im not even 20
>>
>>27622869

Because you're a giant faggot.
>>
>>27622890
Go back to /b you insensitive neanderthal
>>
>>27622869
I thought about it. Scrolled down the catalog and read your thread a few minutes ago. Couldn't quite think how best to say what I wanted to say, and I figured it probably wouldn't mean much to you anyway since you're arguing for preserving a miserable status quo.

But, I'll go ahead and say it anyway: that hard truth and bitterness? It's not objective fact. It's perspective. Your view of the world is not any more accurate or correct than the one you deem deluded. So why hold onto it?
>>
>>27622158
Im the alcohol guy, im diagnosed with depression and took Prozac for a while. And let me tell you, when i was on it i had the best summer of my life. Unfortunately im desperately trying to join the air force and so i cant be taking that stuff :(
>>
>>27622920

I'm only hostile because I don't know how to talk to people and I hate myself.
>>
>>27622981
I gotchu, im not actually OP, im the depressed alcohol guy. Its cool i h8 myself too m8
>>
File: Light Ghost.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1819) Image search: [Google]
Light Ghost.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1819
>>27622158
I took the red pill about a year and a half ago. I am fucking miserable, but at least I can say that I will die with some dignity and morals left in me. Luckily, it looks like the economy is going to collapse within the next ten years, so we get to see people die in droves of dehydration as they will not have access to clean drinking water. I just hope I live long enough to see the buzzards pick on the carrion of the degenerate masses.
>>
File: cringe1.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cringe1.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
>>27623052
You strike me as person who is mentally ill
>>
>>27623070
Or perhaps I'm tired of seeing people destroying civilization for momentary pleasures. I cannot wait for the collapse, then hopeful a better, more moraled society can rise from the ashes.
>>
>>27622869
2 edgy 4 me dude.
>>27622930 nailed it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.