[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why WM/AF couples are fucking everywhere? [Spoiler]The white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5
File: White genocide.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
White genocide.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
Why WM/AF couples are fucking everywhere?

[Spoiler]The white race is over, the jews won.[/spoiler]
>>
>>27622100

If future white kids would marry the future half white/half Asian kids then eventually you'll wipe out the Asians.
>>
More Elliots Rodgers incoming
>>
>>27622100
Same here in my university senpai, my m8s are fucking chinese exchange students.
>>
>>27622121
They still have the inferior gook blood in them
>>
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 900x1600
>>27622100
I'm just glad about the self hating Hapa girls and twinks

We're in a new golden age brothas. kinkier and more self-degrading than white girls and more female than Asian
Girls

Jesus does love us. I'm funna wear out my dick with all these new flavors
>>
>>27622100
It's a sneakier way of the kikes promoting racemixing.
>>
>>27622580
I used to be a complete Stormfag, but in all seriousness, like 1/8th or less gook blood is really not a big deal, since they at least have high IQs. But only if it is like Korean, Japanese, or Chinese, not fucking Malaysian or Filipino, since those fuckers have IQ's of ~85.
>>
File: Japanese women.jpg (51 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
Japanese women.jpg
51 KB, 534x401
>>27622725
>implying there's a difference
all of them are peasant-tier
>>
80% of my friends are non-white.
You guys need some diversification :)
>>
>>27622887
True, but I'd rather white guys be rice mixers than bean mixers, so the IQs of the offspring don't go down.
>>27622925
Same here, but I teach them to stay with their own kind.
>>
>>27622100
>The white race is over, the jews won.

Jews are white, moron.
>>
>>27622980
I'm not into white women.
Asians are cuties. I like black girls too but there are none here for some reason. Like I have legit almost never seen a black person in real life. Crazy.
>>
>>27622100
This picture makes it look like she's stroking his cock under the table. Just saying
>>
>>27622986
They are arabs.
>>27623015
What race are you? Also, you aren't going to want black women when you see them in person.
>>
>>27623063
Caucasian, Northwest European
>>
>>27623063
>they are arabs
They literally aren't arabs though. Even if you were to say modern Jews were the same as those from the Levant, Levantines aren't arabs that's just ignorant and wrong
>>
File: 1450703351661.jpg (109 KB, 588x647) Image search: [Google]
1450703351661.jpg
109 KB, 588x647
>>27622986
>jews
>white
fgf bg hhjbtf
>>
>>27622100
Chinks are using their women to divide the white race even more they're no different than jews.
>>
File: image:6657.jpg (40 KB, 490x360) Image search: [Google]
image:6657.jpg
40 KB, 490x360
>>27622100
Jewmedia influence
>>
Better Asians than niggers at least. Gooks at least are intelligent, so there's some genetic contribution - it's blacks that taint genetics.
>>
>>27622100
white cock is glory
>>
>>27623072
You can do whatever you choose to do, but if you are super apposed to white women, I'd advise Japanese, Chinese, Korean, or Eurasian as the second best option. That is my advise so your offspring don't have a lower IQ than whatever you may be at(which I assume is 100+, based on averages.) It's all up to you though.
>>27623083
My bad, watered down arabs, sorry Rabbi Shekelgoldbergstein.
>>27623515
For white men, the ratings for women in descending order would probably be:
1. White
2. Eurasian(Asian side must be Jap, Chinese, or Korean)
3. Jap
4. Light skinned Persian/ Indo-Aryan North Indian
5. Chinese, Korean

Everything else is shit
>>
>>27623601
You are so full of shit hahahahahha
>>
Because white women are shit.

They ruin everything.
>>
>>27623627
What am I so full of shit about? I would love to know.
>>27623642
Try to get one that isn't a roastie and teach her morals.
>>
>>27623652
Nature vs nurture. I live in the southern part of the Netherlands and white people are literally lowest tier here. It's mostly uneducated white trash, like they're almkst mentally disabled. Meanwhile non-whites are among the smartest people, (assuming they're not very religious but that correlation can be made for everyone). Strangely most white people here are extremely religious while non-whites are mostly secular.
There's enough shithead non-whites too but it's clear that genetics have nothing to do with it, environment does. We're all the same.

Except for aboriginals. Fuck aboriginals.
>>
>>27623773
>>27623601
>>27623515
>We pretend /R9K/'s have choices

All you will marry a fat ass who has sex with you once a week.

White trash t.b.h
>>
>>27623601
Fuck all the shit you posted only light skinned women are allowed to race mix with whites.
>>
>>27622100
Good.
Fuck the whitey for coming to our land.
>>
>>27623786
>Still thinking /r9k/ is weak wizard autism

We're slowly going back to the glory days. Soon the whiny fucks will totally be replaced by normies. Rejoice brother.
>>
>>27623763
You can turn an 85 IQ into a 100+, m8, no matter what you feed and educate them with. And yes, aborigines are hardly human. They have IQs of 60 and under.
>>27623792
Obviously pure white women are leagues ahead over everything else.
>>
I am white and have a qt3.14 asian gf

ama
>>
>be me
>aboriginal canadian
>with mexican gf
if we planned on having kids maybe you guys would have an argument but we don't, so
>>
>>27624047
Just fuck her then impregnate a white woman to create pure white babies.
>>
>>27623515
>Gooks at least are intelligent
>believing in the meme
>>
Reminder that dating an Asian chick if you're white is like carrying around a giant flashing sign with BETA written on it.

You can only get away with it if you're a dudebro and she's a stacy. Which defeats the purpose anyway.
>>
>>27622100
Jew here.

Still want to know what we "won," 'cause I'm sure as hell not seeing much in the way of benefits.

Also, on the "Jews are Arabs" thing, I can't speak for everybody, but my uncle recently had a DNA test done, and it was dominated by Eastern European. Jews who recently left the Middle East are probably a different story, as are super crazy Orthodox ones, but millenia of residence in Europe and plenty of interbreeding means that most normal European Jews are barely distinguishable from their Christian counterparts on the genetic level.
>>
>>27624407
Why would you care about looking like a beta if you already have a QT GF?
>>
>>27624475
Don't even try. Stormfags are butthurt people who lost all sense of reality. It's useless to even think about it.
>>
>>27624407
so what I'm a beta. what's it to you?
>>
>>27624540
Believe me, I know, but I can't resist saying something once in a while.

Also, I've long had the theory that most racism has its roots in a lack of normal interaction with people of other races, maybe actually popping up and acting like a normal human being will at least make them pause for a second.
>>
>>27624407
>being this desperate for validation from strangers

top kek
>>
>>27624569
>>27624487
It lowers your social standing.
When you just walk around alone, unless you are dressed horribly, people can assume very little.

If you have obvious signs of being a lower class male, you will be treated as such.
>>
>>27624587
I think it's literal tribe behavior. Different means bad, and lots of racists are so low on the ladder they hate white people from better backgrounds, so a different looking person is totally out of the question.
>>
>>27624587
>I've long had the theory that most racism has its roots in a lack of normal interaction with people of other race
well yeah, that's the most common academic explanation for xenophobia and the entire basis for the left pro-immigration stance.

But /pol/fags have been exposed to years of daily self-inflicted cancer and you're not gonna repair the liquid mess that is their brain with one friendly conversation. Sounds like you're new to imageboards.
>>
>>27624614
>lowers social standing
amongst who? misguided fools? people i don't know or care about? that's a non-issue
>if you have obvious signs of being a lower class male, you will be treated as such
how and in what ways. I have a feeling you're taking a scenario that would happen between you and your mates at the pub and imagining it will happen among the general populace
>>
>>27623763
>we're all the same

Buddy, you're in dire need of some basic fucking science. Educate yourself, imbecile.
>>
>>27624649
Anything but, actually, I'm an '03fag, and this whole /pol/ psychosis on 4chan is actually kind of new to me, even if it's been a few years now.

I don't expect to actually accomplish anything, really, but hey, it doesn't hurt to type out a pointless post once in a while.
>>
>>27622580
Seriously, how are asians inferior? Genuinely curious.
>>
>>27624653
If you can live in the ignorance its fine, but know that people are judging you even if they dont say anything.
>>
>>27624694
when someone can't explain what they're talking about or pretends to know more than they're able to demonstrate it means they're full of shit. good talk
>>
>>27624710
Theres no need to be upset, go fuck that qt asian gf and forget I ever said anything.
>>
>>27624659
Sure thing Cletus
>>
>>27622100
Go back to /pol/ stormfag

fyghynuyftcrcszwzw
>>
>>27622100
take that pol shit somewhere else, fag
>>
>>27624693
No empathy, ugly, effeminate, microbenis
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.