[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>cute girl on /r9k/ posts her Skype >add her >get on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: garlic-spinach.jpg (42 KB, 348x348) Image search: [Google]
garlic-spinach.jpg
42 KB, 348x348
>cute girl on /r9k/ posts her Skype
>add her
>get on cam
>we talk for about half an hour
>found out she doxxed me and posted embarrassing screenshots of me
>>
File: Don-Draper-.png (171 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
Don-Draper-.png
171 KB, 480x320
Pineapple pizza.. absolutely disgusting almost makes me say you deserve it for even making me look at that awful shit.

Want me to prep the ddos cannon?
>>
>>27622082
doxx her back?
>>
if you had been smart enough to doxx yourself and post embarrassing pictures of yourself before you met her, you wouldn't be in this situation.
>>
That's actually funny, you learned your lesson.
>>
>>27622082

>doxxed

You mean she googled your skype name which was linked to your facebook or something you stupid fuck.
>>
>>27623134
Nah. There is an actual security flaw in Skype that allows IP tracing. However, the exploit is only possible through calls.
>>
>>27623154

And what can someone actually do with an IP address?
>>
>>27623154
you seem like you have no fucking idea what you are talking about
>>
>>27623189
Find pictures of his house on google maps and call him a poorfag? Idk
>>
>>27623189
ISP, location, name, phone number, date of birth, family, employer, other website accounts, etc. The possibilities are endless in the right hands.
>>
>>27623234
IP addresses don't resolve straight to houses, moron.

At best you'll track down a load balancer. Congrats.
>>
>>27623248
This is so dumb it has to be bait.

Only people who don't know what warrants are and who watch CSI believe this.
>>
>>27623248
Unless they work for that ISP, no. You're either stupid or making shit up.
>>
>inb4 op is an underage fag who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about
>>
>>27623248
Thats only if you are retarded enough to put your info on social media site, right?
>>
>>27623248
I hope you aren't actually this retarded
>>
Have you posted this before, OP? I think I have seen this same bullshit story a few times already.
>>
>>27622082
>trusting roasties
>ever
that is what you get you slimebag
>>
>>27623264
It's a troll. Copypasta.
>>
>>27623154

No there isn't. Your just a sperg who had it linked to a facebook.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.