[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he fell for the chad meme women don't actually care
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1459421174137.png (97 KB, 331x321) Image search: [Google]
1459421174137.png
97 KB, 331x321
>he fell for the chad meme

women don't actually care about all of the things that you think are important. height, weight, money, etc. it's a meme invented by guys on the internet to upset other guys on the internet. none of this exists in real life.

if you had ever tried speaking to a girl you'd realize this in about 3 seconds.
>>
>>27621933
Then what do they care about?
>>
Why would other guys want to upset us?
>>
File: 1436771466754.png (509 KB, 485x742) Image search: [Google]
1436771466754.png
509 KB, 485x742
>Women prefers personality over physical appearance, anon-kun :^)))
>>
Most people on this board won't believe it no matter how hard you try. I know there was a long time when I would't have believed it either, I had to come to that realization on my own though.

I think you're using a fair bit of hyperbole though, I mean it's not that woman don't care about any of that, it's that they don't care as much as /r9k/ might make you believe. Having a good height, good weight, and tons of dosh will definitely make you more attractive, but as long as you're not on the extreme end of the spectrum women will make a trade off assuming you have some other quality that's good. Tons of short guys get laid/girlfriends, tons of fat guys get laid/girlfriends, tons of poor guys get laid/girlfriends, none of those qualities are inherent deal-breakers to girls even a majority of the time. The 8/10 amazing looking woman will probably reject the short, fat 3/10 guy, but if you were an 8/10 guy would you really want the tall, fat 3/10 girl?
>>
File: 1457016430426.png (62 KB, 1319x292) Image search: [Google]
1457016430426.png
62 KB, 1319x292
>>27621933
Not entirely true.
Women do care about height, weight, and other physical traits (more specifically, looks overall) to some extent. A certain amount of physical attraction is needed for a romantic relationship.
Same applies for men towards women, though men do exist who either have very low standards or ignore their lack of physical attraction towards a woman because the dick doesn't have eyes and one can simply close one's own eyes.

A lot of robots tend to focus on this requirement and seem to think it's the most important factor, disregarding how their bitter and angry/angsty, defeatist, nihilistic, unmotivated personalities affect their chances a lot more as they themselves find their personalities just fine and dandy.

And then there are trolls and baiters, of course, whom all sound more credible to people who never experience social encounters themselves as those trolls reinforce the views some robots already have. Surely that says more than people claiming otherwise, right? Surely those robots' views are therefore correct however obvious the bait that agrees with them was.

Pic very related (minus the last line).
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.