[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FRIENDLY REMINDER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: An_pepe.jpg (20 KB, 388x392) Image search: [Google]
An_pepe.jpg
20 KB, 388x392
Don't trust therapists. Tell them the wrong thing and they will have you carted off to the hospital. Keep it to yourself, or you'll probably regret it.

t.someone who speaks from experience
>>
Don't trust anyone, OP. You never benefit from another person knowing your secrets.
>>
File: 1459561746587.jpg (61 KB, 543x600) Image search: [Google]
1459561746587.jpg
61 KB, 543x600
fuck i have an appointment to go tomorrow but now i'm not so sure
>>
I had to tell them enough to get my bi-monthly tugboat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6isXNVdguI8
>>
>>27621242

Just talk about one of your retarded hobbies and bore him/her to death.
>>
The only way you'll get sectioned is if they believe you are a danger to yourself, or to other people. If you are, you probably need psychiatric care. If not, then you have nothing to worry about. Everyone could do with a bit more self awareness.
>>
Therapy is a fucking scam

Self help books are way more effective and they are free from the library; compared to what? 150$ for an hour of someone trying to sell you a prescription? It's bullshit
>>
kill yourself fegit
>>
>>27622018
>Self help books

LOL
>>
>>27621167
Fucking this. Same thing happened to me.
The the-rapist will have a right to call the white coats to your place if they feel you are a danger to yourself or others around you. And when they come there is nothing you can say or do to make them leave. If you locked your door or something they will call the police.

DO NOT under any circumstances contact a therapist.
>>
I dunno man i find my doc nice to talk to, but obviously there are things i will not tell him
>>
I can go for free because of college. Is it worth going? If nothing else I at least get somebody to complain to?
>>
>t. retard who thought telling his edgy schoolshooter memes will earn someones respect
>>
>>27621167
Therapy is shit. I am autistic as fuck and went to a therapist once for my mental problems. The therapist was fucking retarded and offered no solace, and I could tell that I was much smarter than he was. In the end he gave me a prescription for Xanax (never take this horrible drug) and sent me on my way.

Waste of time.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.