[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
will robots get over thier hate for women?or is hating women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: 1454230098968.png (65 KB, 615x223) Image search: [Google]
1454230098968.png
65 KB, 615x223
will robots get over thier hate for women?or is hating women a big joke?
>>
All my friends right now are women and I hate women more than ever.
>>
A real wizard doesn't have to hate women. They realize that they simply have another path. Similar to a monk or a priest.
>>
File: 1459693610823.jpg (257 KB, 1400x990) Image search: [Google]
1459693610823.jpg
257 KB, 1400x990
If you are not a Chad hating women is reasonable.

Same way with poor people hating at rich people.
>>
If women would get over their hatred for robots the whole situation would be resolved overnight.
>>
File: 1450593959270.png (126 KB, 1378x758) Image search: [Google]
1450593959270.png
126 KB, 1378x758
>>27620656
like what anon?tell us what paths
>>
>>27620993
how? when most robot are misogynist that view women as sub human
>>
>>27621025
>Tfw Warlock
Just fuck my life up.
>>
>>27621077
You have the order of events exactly reversed.

Every man things the best of women, until he gains enough experience interacting with them.
>>
>>27621025
Enlightenment, discovery, creation. Think of Newton or Tesla.

t. level 24 wizard apprentice
>>
>>27620613
Eh, To me it's a joke.
Being a robot is like being in a sekret club. You don't want women coming into your "No Girls Allowed" room.
>>
File: 1458697061949.jpg (164 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1458697061949.jpg
164 KB, 1024x768
>>27621082
Care to share?

fuck the robocop
>>
>>27621544
Sorry anon, I never raped anyone, just got diddled by my sister.
Sadly, I've never stolen the innocence of others, I just sit in class quietly and awkwardly before walking home and shitposting for a few hours before passing out.
>>
>>27621082
will you tell the story anon
>>
I hate women in a desperate attempt to make the feels go away. Because I know that no woman will ever love me.
>>
File: believe in magic.jpg (40 KB, 236x404) Image search: [Google]
believe in magic.jpg
40 KB, 236x404
>>27621168
Essentially this. Some wizards uncover revelations that bring the light of wisdom to people. Others become one with nature and forget the "human world" entirely.
>>
>>27621595
It's not really a specific story, more just a half a decade of garbage.
>>
>>27621582
How old were you when it happened and how did it start? Do you still talk to your sister? does it still happen?

I like to hear these stories because I find them interesting and like to see how it effected the people involved.

partially because it happened to me as well.
>>
>>27621787
>How old were you when it happened
>and how did it start?
I was always pretty close with my sister, but she got raped in high school and basically turned into a completely different person. Started drinking, came home late, was probably doing drugs, and since my mom was (and is) a worthless whore single mother who was too busy going out getting fucked to take care of her kids, it was usually just me and her at home.
Long story short, we got drunk, she sucked my dick, and I can't remember the rest.
>Do you still talk to your sister?
Last time I tried to talk to her was back in November of last year. Called her a piece of shit and her crackhead boyfriend threw a knife at me.
>does it still happen?
Not since I got into high school, no.
>partially because it happened to me as well.
Yea, seems to be the case with a lot of robots.
It's a shame, but normies don't actually give a fuck, they just feign pity for that sweet virtue signalling.
>>
>>27621927
that sounds fucking miserable anon. I'm sorry. Does she remember doing it?

I was about 6 or 7 when it took place for me. My sister basically dragged me into her bed and forced me to use kids toys on her. I had no idea what was going on until years later.

>It's a shame, but normies don't actually give a fuck, they just feign pity for that sweet virtue signalling.

>telling normies any of this

I wouldn't dream of it. I'm out of place enough as is.

Since you're in highschool though there's still hope for you. Become as normie as possible and live a decent life if you can. Being a robot gives you the advantage of not falling for the traps real normies do.
>>
>>27622113
>Does she remember doing it?
Definitely, but she denies it every time I speak with her.
>Since you're in highschool though there's still hope for you.
I'm 19, I didn't word that original post well, it just hasn't happened since I was 14.
Honestly, it's probably too late for me anyways, but at least I can relate to other robots.
>>
>>27622113
Also
>I was about 6 or 7 when it took place for me. My sister basically dragged me into her bed and forced me to use kids toys on her. I had no idea what was going on until years later.
Jesus that's awful.
How old was she?
>>
>>27622213
between 12 and 14. at least grade 9.

>>27622192
If you still have some form of social environment that promotes getting to know one another and being social (even a job like mcdonalds) there's hope for you anon. Between the ages of 17-25 you still have a chance.
>>
>>27622386
I dunno man, I want to make something out of myself, but everything just seems like such a chore.
Most of the time I just want to lay in bed all day.
It's hard pretending to be normal, especially when "normal" changes every few years.
>>
>>27622564
>textbook depression

It might not seem like it, but getting a job and interacting with others even if its hard at first will really do wonders for you once you get good at it.You'll feel like you have purpose at least for a little while, even if its a wagecuck job. From there you can figure out what you wanna really be doing.

>It's hard pretending to be normal, especially when "normal" changes every few years.

You don't have to be normal but you have to be socially acceptable and agreeable which is the tiring part. Once you make real friends who understand your brand of weirdness things get infinitely better I promise. Just don't let it out all at once and keep the super uncomfortable stuff to yourself unless you really know the people you're with.
>>
A man is born a virgin with the rising of the Sun/Sol an rejoicing of the phallus yet retaining of the seed.

A women's virtue is to whom she first breaks her self with, a man whom is divine gives unto her his seed which baring the divine seed becoming divine unto her or namely mother of God.

Its in nature to know, we don't do special needs classes.
>>
>>27620613
But in animus autists are the main characters.
>>
>>27620632
This. I have exactly the same.
>>
>>27621077
You dont honestlu believe the wizard meme do you
All its perpetuators would give it up in a heartbeat for sex or true love
>>
A man that never uses his phallus will have a limp phallus, with very little charge or capacity for che energy, but maybe very spiritual yet having limited power source...
Nature loves to f00k.
>>
>>27620613
>will robots get over thier hate for women?or is hating women a big joke?

I honestly don't think you could remotely comprehend the depth of my hatred.

100% not an edgelord post, I'm serious.
>>
energies distort, strong che, strong energy, strong fight,.
>>
File: map of human sexuality.jpg (449 KB, 1600x1547) Image search: [Google]
map of human sexuality.jpg
449 KB, 1600x1547
What's /r9k/'s fetish?
>>
File: girls are scary.jpg (306 KB, 1566x403) Image search: [Google]
girls are scary.jpg
306 KB, 1566x403
>>27620613
Actually I'm terrified of women. They either looks through me or disgusted if I talk to them. I hate them but what I really hate is I can't please them.
>>
>>27620665
being entitled to pussy is not reasonable anon
>>
AI will teach the subjects to love fembots again, non bias sensory programming.
>>
>>27624798
Just dont love um to much, and stop treating them as your mother they hate that after a while, called pampering and, feels of sorrow.
>>
File: Reddit btfo.png (55 KB, 910x584) Image search: [Google]
Reddit btfo.png
55 KB, 910x584
>manlet asks out 1000 women over the course of half a decade
>is obviously unsuccessful
>posts on reddit for sympathy and advice
>gets brigaded to the point of being banned for being a "desperate and creepy loser"
https://www.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/3n7zqs/as_of_today_i_have_been_rejected_1000_times/?sort=top

Top Comments:
>Female here. Based on what you've said I would steer clear of you if I knew you and was single. Desperation is really unattractive.
>Dude you're a creep. Learn how to make people feel comfortable around you (ladies and gentlemen) and then you might have a chance to connect with someone before your creepy vibe sends them running for the hills. Relationships are built one step at a time, and if you try to run toward the top of the stairwell without doing the lower ones first it's no longer a step, but a wall you're running into.
>desperation is a stinky cologne and people can't smell their own
>Nobody wants to date the guy that asks a girl out almost every single day for three years!
>A girlfriend isn't something you "get." Love is not something you find. You can't go looking for these things like you're going to a grocery store. These are events. These are things that happen over the course of time.
>Looks arent everything... I have been with guys who were just simply charming. They didnt even ask me out, they made ME want to ask THEM out lol. There is nothing wrong with short and unattractive
>>
>>27624908
Thanks but it is too late for me. I'm already a wizard.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.