[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did he get assraped in prison yet by Tyrone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: what a fag.jpg (11 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
what a fag.jpg
11 KB, 275x183
Did he get assraped in prison yet by Tyrone?
>>
>>27620406
Wrong board.

>>>/sp/

He isn't our meme.
>>
2009-2012 /sp/ really was something great.
2013 was the beginning of the end.
2016 is unvisitable.
>>
>>27620406
I feel like lex would have been a credit to r9k and its perpetual black hole of narcissism but /sp/ is thataway
>>
Honestly, I'd rather talk about /sp/ and how it needs to go back to the way it was in the golden era of 2010-12.
>>
>>27620437

seriously I miss that place, birthed so many amazing memes

also

>police chases

now its all generals and autists and youngings

rip
>>
>>27620437
It hurts. I used to trip on there and posted so much during 10-12. Best times I ever had on 4chan and I've been on this site since 2009.

I miss late night off topic ;_;.

Also anyone know what happened to tensnake?
>>
>>27620489
Who were you?

Last I saw of Tensnake he was dj'ing in a small club in Miami.
>>
>>27620506
I don't think I was that well known. I was Anonymila. I usually posted Texas sports stuff and shitposted a lot lel but none of that slippery wet dog poop or lyl bullshit that feces pushed.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.