[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im going to do it robots not today or tomorrow but every day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 128x128
im going to do it robots
not today or tomorrow but every day is now dedicated to growing the courage to do it
help me be brave friends
>>
File: 1381190247129.jpg (3 KB, 132x92) Image search: [Google]
1381190247129.jpg
3 KB, 132x92
Ya no, Your thread is poorly put together and not interesting. Please go.
>>
Be brave in whatever you decide to do. Don't have regrets.
>>
File: 1434630014880.jpg (87 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1434630014880.jpg
87 KB, 720x960
what are you going to do, OP? Please be as specific as possible.
>>
>>27620140
i want to end my life, but everytime i try to i think of my parents at the last possible second
i get scared
>>
File: pepe angry.jpg (47 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
pepe angry.jpg
47 KB, 403x392
>>27620140
that's actually really sad
>>
>>27620070
Don't do it man. My little brother killed himself and it destroyed the life of everyone in my family. GEt pro help. I will give you my contact info if 100% needed and would even send you 13 dollars as I am horrifically poor. please man :(
>>
>>27620378
>it destroyed the life of everyone in my family
I understand what you mean, I don't think you have bad intentions at all, but please don't tell a suicidal person this
>>
File: oldman.jpg (99 KB, 1016x1022) Image search: [Google]
oldman.jpg
99 KB, 1016x1022
>>27620288
maybe they had a good marriage
>>
Not OP. I've also been thinking of commiting suicide. Basically the only thing holding me back is the thought that my parents will be destroyed. How do i get over this?
>>
>>27620591
What do you mean?
Why?
Cuz they want to hurt their family?
>>
>>27620650
no because it places a ton of guilt on the person and makes them think "I have to keep suffering because other people don't wanna feel sad"

you're basically saying "I don't care that YOU feel bad, don't make ME feel bad"
>>
File: LoiNd.jpg (71 KB, 932x720) Image search: [Google]
LoiNd.jpg
71 KB, 932x720
>>27620636

I started going to Panera everyday. I buy a cup of coffee and sit and shitpost using their wifi. It feels good to be around other people without having to interact with them.

Yesterday I even randomly applied to a few jobs online when I was there.

Meh... it beats sitting at home, locked in my room, hiding from my parents.
>>
don't do it, stick around for the awesome space technology we'll have in the future, and all the cool video games.. obviously life is meaningless and scary, there is no god and no meaning to existance, and the world is filled with endless misery and injustice, but at least we'll get to play some increasingly awesome super realistic video games and virtual reality simulations in a couple of years...
>>
>>27620070
Congrats, OP. Once you get that first one out of the way you'll find taking showers isn't so bad.
>>
>>27620775
he means suicide, not showers
>>
>>27620693
Going out isn't really an option for me. My parents will basically get super pissy bc they will think i went out drinking again. Also, shitposting isn't really that fun for me. The only enjoyment i can get out of my pc is basically games. Basically addicted. I have a rly big exam in like 2 months and i'm staying awake 24 hrs a day playing on my pc. My parents diss me for that and I'm really considering suicide since I know I won't get into the university I want with my problems. The only thing that's been holding me together for the past 5 months is that I've started to develop feelings for this girl in my class, but have been too much of a pussy to actually tell her i love her. We went out a couple of times. I've lost weight, improoved my hygene and shit, but at the end of the day that doesn't matter because it didn't do shit to my confidence. I know the relationship will fall apart pretty fucking quickly even if i do manage to make it. And really, im just fucking tired of everything. I know I'll just end up with a shitty wagecuck job and sink deeper. Becoming a NEET isn't an option because of my strict-as-fuck parents, so I'll be forced to work or get kicked out of the house.
>>
>>27620850
You don;r want to live your life because your parents will get pissy so you will kill yourself? Let them get pissy, don't kill yourself and live your life as you feel you need to.
>>
buy a musical instrument and start lerning on the internet and then show somebody who wont be expecting you to be mozart in two months how much you progressed, feel good about yourself, acnowledge you still need practice, and keep practicing. There's no secret I'm aware of, some are more talented, but everybody needs practice on whatever they do. Doesen't need to be music either, that's just what I like, You can be whoever you want as from right now, you are only one choice away. And dont think about money, its totally ok to be poor, being rich is the same as being poor but with lots of stuff around you that you don't use. If you feel like shit, you will keep feeling like shit in an expensive hotel. Ok I extended too much, have a nice day you all
>>
I tried to get this thought into my mind at a time in my life I was geting really sad, rally isolated. The idea was kinda make it rational, ok? I thought, in the end, nothing is really important cause the time and space we ocupy is so small comparing to the whole picture bla bla. That gives me freedom to do whatever I want, cause it doesn't matter in the end. Then I gave my mind another little push, thinking, everithing is just energy, so all this bad energy I have in me, all this sadness I feel, could be spent on doing something that makes me happy, would be the same amount of energy cause I don't have other energy than the one I have in me, I'm just using it differently. I still get sad, I am not one of those buda guys unfortunately, but when I get sad I try to think that it will go away, like all the past times it stroke me, I just have to hold for a while even though I don't have an inmediate answer. Try to stay positive bro, university is for structured people, you could totally have an awesome life and never finish second grade if you have the push for something you like, it can be whatever
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.