[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, 24yr KHV, friendless pseudo-NEET here. I am having trouble
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 120938120938123.jpg (22 KB, 552x386) Image search: [Google]
120938120938123.jpg
22 KB, 552x386
Hello, 24yr KHV, friendless pseudo-NEET here.

I am having trouble and I need your input.
I am trying to get a job and stop being a NEET and move out of my parents house. I can get only minimum wage job which pays around 500 euro per month. Rent would cost me 250-300 euro per month. Do you think it's possible?

My familia wants to buy me an apartment, but I am afraid people will judge me because I accepted money from family so I am afraid. What should I do?
>>
>pretend to be syrian immigrant
>get treated like royalty everywhere in europe
>enjoy your free housing, food, and plentiful jobs
>>
>>27620208
I don't have ape genetics.
>>
Bro, your family is gonna pay for you to have an apartment?
>people will judge me
Zero fucks given.
>>
is this a joke? take the fucking apartment right now and then start working
>>
>>27620366
>>27620400
Don't you feel any guilt taking money you don't deserve while others suffer?
>>
>>27619978
>afraid people will judge me because I accepted money from my family

Don't do this.
>>
>>27620455
No. I'm a prideful person but I'd take a free apartment in a heartbeat.
>>
>>27620738
So people don't judge you?

>>27620779
So you aren't prideful? Or you a normie and manage to lie to yourself?
>>
>>27619978
>I can get only minimum wage job which pays around 500 euro per month. Rent would cost me 250-300 euro per month. Do you think it's possible?

Take the job. Once you have that job, you will be able to find more ways to make money, picking up extra shifts, getting a second job, or finding a better job. The trick is to keep moving forward all the time, then you build momentum. You have to take the first step to get to the 3rd, 5th, 10th step.

>My familia wants to buy me an apartment, but I am afraid people will judge me because I accepted money from family so I am afraid. What should I do?

Tell your family you will try to pay your own way but you might need to come for money at one point, because at one point, you probably will.

And guess what, all those people you think will judge you? First, they don't pay your bills or buy your groceries so fuck them. Second, they all take help from their families too whenever they can get it. So if they judge you for it, they're hypocrites.

Part of growing up is you have to stop caring what other people think. Fuck them. When they come over to help you move, or clean your dishes, or buy you some clothes, that entitles them to an opinion. Until then, you should spit on their feet if they give you any shit.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.