[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/friends/ what a meme honestly. It took me a week to lose every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11
File: 1455577796261.jpg (114 KB, 1016x1022) Image search: [Google]
1455577796261.jpg
114 KB, 1016x1022
/friends/ what a meme honestly. It took me a week to lose every single one of my friends and a day to realize how much better off I am not being around them. how did u guys lose your friends?
>>
File: 1453282097011.jpg (95 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1453282097011.jpg
95 KB, 960x720
I just stopped replying to texts and calls. It took them a few months, but they got the hint. Then I deleted normie book a few months later.
>>
>>27619882
do you enjoy your solitude now? Ive been welcoming of it I started writing a lot more and have been trying to better myself overall.
>>
>>27620021

no, but the friends I did that too were toxic losers. I'd like to make new friends... but I think I'll have to get a job for that.
>>
>>27620021
Saying you enjoy solitude is delusional. We weren't meant to be alone, but it sure as fuck beats the constant feeling of outrage when I'm around people.
>>
>>27619810
The last friend i had was in senior year. He was a chad who had a small racist side (probably only reason we were friends) we had some fun sometimes but anyway he would abuse me, torture me. Do things like lock me in his basement, threw darts at me, hit me constantly,and would mock me for saying ow or stop. He did a lot worse. In the end of the day i kept hanging out with him because he was the only friend i had. I called him out once and called the cops. Hadnt had a friend since.
>>
>>27620147
maybe I am delusional but people are scum and I wasnt going to find people I wanted to stick around with when I was with these people.
>>
I have plenty of friends. Friends are easy to get because man are easy to understand and loyal. They don't hide things. They don't get offended forever, they are capable of affection
>>
>>27620147
This. I wish there were people I enjoyed being around, who also enjoyed being around me. Wishes rarely come true though.

>>27619810
I just stopped doing all the social memes and started talking to them honestly. Didn't take long for communication to slow down and fade out. People want to be agreed with, more than anything else.
>>
>>27620021
Glad to hear that you're working on your writing anon. I really think you should push yourself to put something on Amazon someday. Whether this year, the next, or whatever.

Some people write all the time and never show it to anyone. Despite the fact that someone out there could really enjoy what they wrote.
>>
>>27620344
atleast you got dubs originalfdsfsdfsd
>>
File: demifiend.jpg (11 KB, 190x266) Image search: [Google]
demifiend.jpg
11 KB, 190x266
i killed them all because they were assholes
>>
>>27620495
This honestly cheered me up more than a normal post would
>>
>>27620478
Thanks for the support. I always would write in school but was always put down because I would write fantasy stuff and other kids would beat me in the young authors contests at our schools so I always felt like I wrote horribly but I'm trying to get over that and realize it was just a rigged system.
>>
>>27620147
honestly its hilarious but I really want to find a girlfriend who actually cares about me but autistic robot so I just am trying to be comfy
>>
File: 1451828737762.jpg (112 KB, 657x657) Image search: [Google]
1451828737762.jpg
112 KB, 657x657
>>27620616

>went to used book sale at local library today
>mostly senior citizens
>but also some young introverted QTs who never leave the house
>their hobbies are knitting and doing jigsaw puzzles
>they never go to clubs and they see right through chad
>>
>>27620553
It may have been rigged to be honest. If the judges knew the people writing then that colors their opinion. Also, they may have not been your target audience. You have a much better chance at reaching those who'd appreciate your writing on the internet than with a random handful of people.
>>
>>27620756
yeah it was always the kids in honors classes and I would read what they wrote and I would just be like wow this beat me? I must suck.
>>
File: 1442985932279.jpg (108 KB, 1593x1875) Image search: [Google]
1442985932279.jpg
108 KB, 1593x1875
>>27620147
>>Saying you enjoy solitude is delusional. We weren't meant to be alone
this

very few people are strong enough to live through solitude. most humans are too histrionics and hate their thoughts when they are alone. oddly enough, it is this craving that make them miserable
>>
I had a group of friends who I grew tired of. I just grew apart from them, they're these social butterflies who like to party, lots of sex, drugs, and who were holding me back when I started being interested in math and so on. So I moved out of the city and they kept asking me when I was going to visit them. I didn't even tell them I was already living somewhere else, nor did I tell them about any of the stuff I was doing already.
But in this new city I had a very hard time getting money, and at the end I kinda got in trouble with the closest people I had (including my landlord) that I had to come back to my parents'. I was kind of ashamed, mainly with my friends here, and I didn't want to explain shit that I just vanished. Deleted my normiebook account and right now I have no friends but those from IRC.
And that's pretty much it. I intend to move to a new city but first I want to get my shit together, that is, discipline myself. And I'm doing a terrible job at it.
>>
>>27620746
FUCK I REMMEMBER THIS THREAD
IT WAS THE PRACTICE GF ONE WASNT IT?
>>
File: bd-old1.jpg (65 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
bd-old1.jpg
65 KB, 604x453
>>27621130
I usually saw her in the sad birthday thread. But prctice gf would make sense too
>>
In some cases I actively ignored them. Other times we just grew apart. I still have some friends, only a couple legit ones; the rest are kinda acquaintance types. Just remember, you need friends to make more friends so make sure to not cut out everyone...
>>
File: welcome.jpg (54 KB, 561x453) Image search: [Google]
welcome.jpg
54 KB, 561x453
>>27621225

easy mode is just making friends with one extrovert and mooching off their friends
>>
>>27621246
It's true, but then you end up being the sidekick if you don't play your cards right.
>>
>>27619810
It seems so hard to make friends, but so easy to loose them. Why live.
>>
I just can't believe how shady some people are. Its like people are your friends just so they can get away with shit.
>>
>>27620435
Ha I did this to one "friend," I used to pretend I liked all the stuff he liked and agreed with his ideas and points of view (even though I thought he was kind of a douche).

After a while I started just being myself and straight up telling him I didn't like that movie, or I don't like that band that he likes.

We started disagreeing on politics and stuff. I wasn't a dick about it or a anything, just honest about my opinions. Eventually he stopped inviting me out.
>>
>>27619810
I once dated a girl that was a solid 8.5/10. She was bangin', but people had trouble believing some of the shit she said, mostly because it was told to people that were there and conformed it was untrue (Including me).

So we were dating for about two years and I found out she cheated on me with an ex. As far as she knew, I had no idea, but all her friends knew.

We were at a family cookout the Saturday after I found out. I told her that her 10 year old niece was sexy.

She couldn't believe what she was hearing. I defended myself for 10 minutes, describing her niece in very sexual ways.

She broke up with me that night and told everyone about the argument. Nobody believed her.

So, OP, that's how someone else lost all their friends. How's your day going?
>>
>>27619810
still have friends, but only because im still in school. they're a year younger than me, and i can tell that when i graduate that we aren't going to really hangout or anything. i've only hung out with one and he's said to my face that i'm boring when the other isn't around. we're also in a group chat but i hate texting people because i feel as though im bothering them.
>>
File: image.jpg (221 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221 KB, 720x540
ive been to that in n out. i think its in culver city.
>>
>>27622216
What the fuck you on about, mate?
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 500x368
>>27622216
Just about every In-N-Out looks the same, you fucking dolt.
>>
File: oldman2.jpg (103 KB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
oldman2.jpg
103 KB, 780x780
>>27622241

its pretty fucking clear
>>
>>27620147
I prefer semi solitude. I work from home 6 days out of the week and work on my creative pursits and I go to the game shop to do /tg/ stuff for a few hours wit what I guess counts as my friends.

I just prefer to spend 90% of my time alone or with my Tulpa
>>
I actually learned through experience that friendship is a power struggle. I only saved the closest friends from childhood and we share a beer once and a while.

tldr;I was beaten up constantly by my friends and they left me alone once I gave one a concussion
>>
File: image.png (217 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
image.png
217 KB, 680x680
>>27622257
fucking dolt? what the fuck? listen to me mate, not every in n out looks the same. in fact i know of several that don't even let you go inside. now let me tell you, you might be thinking that of the in n outs with interiors, they all look the same. but that is simply not true. while the core design and aesthetic remains similar throughout all in n outs the LAYOUT CHANGES between them to fit the space. meaning sometimes there is a partition with seats dividing the in n out and sometimes there isn't. some are also much smaller than others. the particular culver city location i was thinking of was just about as large as the one OP posted. it also had similar large glass panes on the same side as the picture. now did i claim i was certain about this in n out being in culver city? no. i was simply stating THAT WAS WHAT I THOUGHT IT WAS YOU FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27622261
Pretty fucking clear that it's a Steak'n'Shake.
>>
>>27620147
I must be fucked up in the head then. i actually enjoy being alone and go out of my way to do stuff alone like eating and whatnot.

It's irritating as fuck when I'm just trying to be with my thoughts and some normie comes in trying to make small talk.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.