[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oneitis is literally mentally disabled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 16
/r9k/ I really need your help with approaching this autistic, mentally ill guy I have a crush on. I'm so autistic myself that I literally have no idea how to approach him

>live in mental housing institute
>been obsessively stalking my neighbour for well over a few months
>He's a heavily psychotic, schizophrenic, and probably autistic mess of a 25 year old man (I'm an 18 year old biological female)
>every time I see him he's always talking to himself and having conversations with what I think are people in his head
>does a bunch of goofy (from mickey mouse) voice impersonations
>Every day I hear him say a bunch of nonsense word-salad
>"HYUCK HYUCK HYUCK"
>"MUMBO JUMBO MUMBO JUMBO MUMBO JUMBO MUMBO JUMBO MUMBO JUMBO"
>I'm literally in love with goofy
>room mate says that all he does all day is smoke weed in his room and making howling noises
>I used to never get the chance to talk to him but now he comes around every once in a while to ask for a cigarette
>Every time he does our conversations go:
>"How are you"
>"I'm good and you?"
>"I'm good" and then the situation gets awkward and he walks off
>Too fucking spaghetti to approach him
>this has been going on for months
>Every time I muster up the courage to talk to him I lose my spaghetti everywhere and just end up stuttering like an idiot
>the few times I do compliment him on something I can see him physically blush and smile like crazy but I'm still to nervous to approach him
>take creepshots often and film him

I don't know what to do about any of this. Every time I plan for days on ways to approach him but when I actually get to it I sperg out abort.
>>
>>27619686
give him a usb of your creepshots and vids
>>
>>27619757
I need serious suggestions here man...
>>
>>27619757
This is a horrible idea
>>
join in on the goofy bullshit
pretend to be mickey or somethin just to get the conversation started, then feel free to sperg out about goofy/disney since he's probably into it as well
voila, you've got an in
>>
>>27619686

Just be like:

"Look, we're both crazy. I've made my peace with that. I know you like me and I like you, so let's just hang out without needing to get nervous about judging each other and just try to get to know each other better."
>>
>>27619686
You sound like a couple of fucking normies I tell ya what.
>>
>>27619757
Actually this. There is no better way to show how much you care for him
>>
Give hime 2 cigerettes instead of 1.
>>
>>27619943
I really doubt that would work but I suppose it's worth a shot...
It just seems like the whole thing would be awkward and I don't think he voluntarily does the whole goofy thing

>>27619948
If I had the balls to do this I would any day. I can't even say the words "let's hang out sometime" without stuttering all over myself like a fucking spaghetti noodle

>>27619964
We live in a housing area for the mentally crippled

>>27619995
I'd scare him off though....

>>27620032
I'd give him anything if he just asked...
>>
>>27620202
clearly you are incapable of actually approaching him, so the usb idea is the best. I doubt he'd think you're creepy considering he is in a mental institution
>>
>>27619686
Are you ugly or decent looking but mental?
>>
Invite him into your place, or ask to go into his.
>>
>>27620202
Show him ur peepee place
>>
>>27620280
that's a huge gamble honestly. How do I know for certain he won't be scared off and I'll lose every shot I have with him?

>>27620287
decent looking but mental

>>27620334
do you think if I could ask this I would have this problem? The words physically can't come out of my mouth without having a nervous breakdown and have him just staring at me like an idiot...

>>27620372
^
>>
>>27619686
I don't have any advice for you particular situation, but I'd beat the shit out of you
>>
File: the situation is bad.png (143 KB, 540x548) Image search: [Google]
the situation is bad.png
143 KB, 540x548
>>27619686
Ask him what the situation is, captain. Then, report back to us.
>>
>>27620416
But if you show him your peehole then you don't need to say anything, just drop the panties in front of him.
>>
>>27620467
A boobie is fine too.

Honestly if you can't approach him or say anything to him, what other options do you have?
>>
Write a note/letter to him. Include doodles or whatever feels comfortable. Try to put your true self on paper.
The trick is to fake yourself out: tell yourself you're never going to give it to him, it's just for fun. And then give it to him anyway.
>>
>>27620563
This, I being a guy would really appreciate something like that
>>
>>27619686
>schizo retards will lose their virginity before me
>>
File: 1443247640958.jpg (117 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1443247640958.jpg
117 KB, 1440x1080
>girls would rather date older men even if they are fucking insane
someone legalize hebephilia so I can get laid pham
>>
>>27620563
This, absolutely. The mentally impair can deal with writing better than expression. Just be frank and honest. Your spaghetti probably isn't too bad. Men, even autistics, love attention and will certainly return it. You can do it, anonette. Do it for us.
>>
>>27620426
thanks senpai, I need it

>>27620433
I can't say more than a few words to him without sperging out. What do you mean by asking him what the situation is anyway?

>>27620467
>implying I want him to just see me as a whore to fug and not a potential partner

>>27620563
That's the best idea I've heard so far. But how do I muster up the courage to tell him

>>27620603
IMPLYING STACEY PROBABLY ALREADY DIDN'T TAKE HIS WIZARDRY BEFORE I COULD ;____;
This is a serious concern for me and I worry about it daily

>>27620604
Go to Argentina. Age of consent is 13 apparently

>>27620622
I'll give it my best shot but oh my god what if he rejects me...
>>
OP, do keep in mind that it is much harder for a man to detect female spaghetti than it is for a girl.

Without wanting to be too crude, he probably already really wants to fuck you like an animal. The goofy just doesnt know how to articulate himself. Accidentally tell him you like him?

Show face
>>
File: 1445392852991.gif (620 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
1445392852991.gif
620 KB, 260x194
>>27620687
>but oh my god what if he rejects me
murder-suicide
>>
>>27620687
Why would Stacey do that??? And who is she??? Is taking a dudes virginity really that important to girls? I thought it was the other way round
>>
File: 1458471331410.jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458471331410.jpg
38 KB, 500x500
I like the letter though. He kept saying that its awesome that I draw. So I might do some cute lil drawings in the letter. aaa.....

>>27620695
But there's so much spaghetti he gives me weird looks while I stutter all over my sentences ;_____;

>Show face
>I'm actually a cute anime girl in real life but pretend to be 3DPD in real life

>>27620737
I'd kill myself if he ever rejected me easily

>>27620757
It's not but r9k memes have effected me so much that a qt virgin loser is what I dream of

>Why would Stacey do that??? And who is she???
I don't know BUT SHE PROBABLY FUCKING EXISTS AND HE'S PROBABLY A CHAD IN SECRET I WANT TO KILL THAT STUPID WHORE
>>
>>27620604
Sir I just have to mention I admire your collection and if you could please share more high quality photos I will suck your dick if you come to me.
>>
>>27620687
You can hand it to him directly or slip it under his door. It'll take a while for him to read it before you can gauge whether he likes it or not. Since you're pretty much stalking the dude you should be able to tell fairly quickly, I imagine. Then buy a bottle of wine maybe (3 buck Chuck is good), a pack of smokes, take a deep breath, then knock on his door and ask if he'd like to share a quick smoke/drink with you. The cigarette should give you something to do with your hands and distract you from spaghettiing everywhere.
>>
>>27620855
Are you a virgin OP? when did you go to that place? I'm sure all that's needed is work on queues. For him and for you. You both wanna fuck and date of whatever, but you can't read each other very well. Prepare several broad questions for when you try to talk to him maybe?
>>
File: 1438516408632.jpg (1 MB, 1556x1101) Image search: [Google]
1438516408632.jpg
1 MB, 1556x1101
>>27620864
think you have me confused with someone else
>>
>>27621032
Why won't those bitches let Red hang out with them? She brought her own staff and everything.

Fucking cunts.
>>
>>27620855
>I like the letter though. He kept saying that its awesome that I draw. So I might do some cute lil drawings in the letter.

OP if you do this please post letter + results
>>
>>27620969
Imagine yourself doing this to a girl you like. A girl you like so much that you can't even articulate the words to speak to her. Do you see yourself casually knocking on his door offering to drink?
In theory your suggestion is good but in practice I wouldn't even get to his front door without killing myself from embarrassment

>>27620970
>Are you a virgin OP?
Yes

>when did you go to that place?
Some time ago

>Prepare several broad questions for when you try to talk to him maybe?
I leanred about what all his favourite bands and music genres are so I tried asking him about that but the conversation came to a complete stop after he responded...

>>27621247
Will try to do
>>
Op your awkwardness could even be potentially cute. Is the guy good at talking to anyone at all? Maybe he goes into maximum overdrive when he sees you? He certainly likes you from the sound of it.
>>
File: OrYouCanLeave.jpg (33 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
OrYouCanLeave.jpg
33 KB, 300x300
>>27620687
If he rejects you offer to give him a blowjob, and say please.
>>
>>27621465
>Op your awkwardness could even be potentially cute
It's supposed to be I guess

>Is the guy good at talking to anyone at all?
No he only ever talks to this one old man that comes around every so often and has an extremely tough time talking to females according to my/his social worker

>Maybe he goes into maximum overdrive when he sees you
I can see on his face that he tries really hard not to act autistic around me if that's what you mean?

>He certainly likes you from the sound of it.
It certainly doesn't feel like it.....
>>
>>27621599
Then I'd be nothing more than a prostitute in his eyes....
>>
>>27619686
can you actually post on 4chan in a mental housing institute
wouldn't they at least monitor your posts

you said you would kill yourself if the guy rejected you in >>27620855, i can't imagine the staff would be very happy about that
>>
File: don-draper-smoking.jpg (16 KB, 280x400) Image search: [Google]
don-draper-smoking.jpg
16 KB, 280x400
>>27621628
Lass, your only a whore if you charge.
>>
>>27621659
Nah this place doesn't exactly work like that. It's basically just houses that we pay rent for and have staff feed us and do occasional checkups on us. It's pretty much an old age home for the mentally ill. You pay for internet yourself so they have no authority over that.
>>
>>27621711
huh
sounds cozy
>>
>>27621607
You have only convinced me more that he does like you, OP.
As a boy who had no confidence in himself until like last year...Id bet he's just mega shy And he doesn't think you like him back. I dont have any mental issues (that I know of) but being shy like that meant that like 10 girls hit on me but I didn't realise it, or thought they were joking. Basically, your dude is weird with words but you can communicate through art!
>>
File: bestgirl.jpg (28 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
bestgirl.jpg
28 KB, 500x375
OP, buck up. He'll love you. It takes a lot for a man to reject a woman. You've got him, man.
>>
>>27621711
Aw man I wanna spend a night there. I bet you have nice beds...sounds proper nice
>>
>>27621711
What mental illnesses do you have, schizosenpaifemanon?
>>
This is the worst bait thread in a while.
You should be ashamed of yourselves for falling for the ruse. OP isn't a female and is clearly pretending to be one on the internet. No female could be this incompetent and retarded.
>>
File: 1457670520298.png (610 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1457670520298.png
610 KB, 640x640
>>27621836
>No female could be this incompetent and retarded
fuck off
go back to paying for your "mistress's" shoes or something you female supremacy cuck
>>
>>27621719
It's pretty good and government covers almost all the costs so it's really nice

>>27621734
You're giving me courage anon. More than I could have gotten myself. If an emotional wreck of a girl approached you and gave you a box of chocolates while making a fool of herself and stuttering constantly do you think you could ever love her?

>>27621762
Your best girl posting gives me hope
>It takes a lot for a man to reject a woman.
Is this true though? I've been rejected before...

>>27621766
Yeah beds are really nice and soft?

>>27621815
bipolar disorder 1, psychotic depression and probably schizo since I see the moon talk to me sometimes

>>27621836
> No female could be this incompetent and retarded
That's what my room mate told me when I tell her what I think
>>
>>27621883
Well I'm glad your thread has given you some good advice mate. I don't think you have anything to worry about, at all. If a girl did that to me, I'd be all over it desu. The only difference is, I'm confident, and I know how to lead the situation. Might be more difficult for him/you, but you seem quirky enough to manage. Take it easy dude, remember not to rush anything, and as cliche as it sounds, be yourself!
>>
>>27622031
Umm....I have no idea why my phone decided to call you desu lol.
>>
>>27621883
>Is this true though? I've been rejected before...

I had a classmate who had a huge crush on me, unfortunately for her I already had a crush on somebody else but it still made me happy. If she only asked me out back then I certainly would've answer yes.
>>
File: 1435462652103.jpg (176 KB, 1663x1247) Image search: [Google]
1435462652103.jpg
176 KB, 1663x1247
>>27619686

>I'm an 18 year old biological female

WOMEN CAN'T BE ROBOTS! GET THE FUCK OUT, ROASTIE!
>>
>>27619686
I want oneitis.

I'm also autistic and disabled. So called 'mentally ill" yet a woman with the firm breasts of young womanhood, who shaves her vagoo, who doesn't have children, who would lay by me, who would not smell bad or be hairy, who would let me snuggle and cuddle and not sexually humiliate me - is what I need in life to be MENTALLY HEALTHY!

Did I mention I'm only into younger women, I'm older than him, overeducated, an unpaid intern and as bad off as both of you?
>>
OP is a dude and you're all completely retarded for taking such obvious bait.
>>
Just offer to suck his dick

Write it down if you to

t.man
>>
>>27621883
>Is this true though? I've been rejected before...
Not if someone is an autistic sperg. I've explicitly rejected several girls who came onto me because I don't know how to deal with them. Now I'm a 25 year old KHV :^)
>>
>>27622498
I've only had one woman I ever found attractive find me attractive back..... I blew it 2 years ago. I'm in her friends zone and it HURTS SO GODADMN BAD.

Because I know I can't undo my mistakes/my annoying her/coming off wrong etc.

She says I'm supposed to find someone who values what I do or doesn't value superficial stuff I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THAT BUT STILL FIND THEM STILL THIN AND YOUNG AND NOT HAVING LIKE KIDS AND STUFF.

NO WOMAN VALUES VIRGINAL BETAS UNLESS SHE'S FAT OR WANTS A STEPDADDY FOR THE GUY SHE LET FUCKING CUM IN HER. SHE'S THIN AND FIRM THAT'S OF TOO HIGH A VALUE

*sigh*
>>
How fat?
This will make things a lot clearer.
>>
>>27619686
>room mate says that all he does all day is smoke weed in his room and making howling noises

It's not good to do that eh? Only mental patients do that eh?
>>
>>27622678
This is funny because you want the ideal girl, but are not ideal yourself. That same girl you crave is probably thinking, "I just want a thin and firm man who can take care of me financially and wants to start a family."
>>
You should learn how to do Clarabelle Cows voice and draw cute fan art of her a goofy together(since theres implied romance between them through out years of mickey cartoons) i think that will not only win his friendship but his heart.
Also if he loves disney cartoons especially classics it opens up a vault of conversation about other creators (tex avery into the Hannah barbara shit) great topic while high.
>>
>>27622031
Thank you fampai!!

>>27622080
That just makes me feel worse...

>>27622109
There's no way in hell I'm more normie than you

>>27622163
>I want oneitis.
No you don't. Unless you're a stacey/chad life every single day is S U F F E R I N G knowing that they'll never ever fucking love you or even give you the time of day

>>27622204
>implying I want to be his prostitute instead of his gf

>>27622498
That makes me feel significantly worse. Thanks man

>>27622678
>NO WOMAN VALUES VIRGINAL BETAS UNLESS SHE'S FAT OR WANTS A STEPDADDY FOR THE GUY SHE LET FUCKING CUM IN HER.
If you're not worth much then don't have high expectations I always say...

>>27623122
I'm a twig
5'0 88lb

>>27623429
weed is okay but if you howl and you are't diagnosed with anything then you're just a furry

>>27624652
He doesn't like Disney at all. The goofy impersonation thing is involuntary I think
>>
>>27619686

Why the fuck is this stupid bullshit on r9k and why are there 64 replies giving "her" serious advice? Am I on the wrong fucking board?

Fuck off cunt
>>
>>27619686
>(I'm an 18 year old biological female)
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>27624853
tfw

>>27625953
Because most girls that post here are traps and I didn't want you guys to get the impression that I was a trap
>>
>>27625984

I'm not being cute, I'm not being funny, I seriously want you to drop dead and I want your diseased, worthless hole to fuck off back to Tumblr. Where the fuck are the janitors? Why has this place turned into such a shithole?
>>
>>27625984
"most girls that that post here are men*"
fixed
>>
>>27625984
see >>27626080
and then see >>27626003
then fuck off back to tumblr you stupid normalshit cunt
>>
post the creepshots
>>
>>27621883
>If an emotional wreck of a girl approached you and gave you a box of chocolates while making a fool of herself and stuttering constantly do you think you could ever love her?

I think it would be really endearing to see how much she cared about me, especially if I already liked her, which he obviously does based on what you've told us. What you have to realize is that he is not going to judge you for acting retarded because he himself acts retarded. He understands where you're coming from and he clearly wants to be with you. You just need to make that happen. Give him a note, its a good and easy way to start.
>>
>>27624853
Yes, you are on the wrong board. Go back to wizardchan, newfag.
>>
>>27626003
>>27626122
How does it feel to be completely powerless to stop anyone who wants to from posting here? What is it like to post these salty-ass replies, knowing that they will make absolutely no difference? What goes through your mind when I tell you that I get more of my friends on this site just by collecting buttblasted comments like yours and showing them for laughs?
>>
>>27626197

It doesn't affect me in the least because, much like this garb thread to begin with, none of that shit actually happens.
>>
>>27626197
>being so salty you are actually trying to make anonymous people feel bad
lost
>>
File: cool meme.jpg (4 KB, 199x225) Image search: [Google]
cool meme.jpg
4 KB, 199x225
>>27619686

how much do you weigh

>literally
>>
>>27626003
>>27626080
>>27626122
>you come here genuinely asking for help on how to approach a mentally disabled guy
>this is what I get

>>27626139
sure I took this one today. I know it's not the best one but I haven't seen him for a few days and this is the only thing I manage to get. I have a video from today aswell of him walking passed and laughing to himself but I don't know how to upload it. Any advice?

>>27626153
In the note should I outright confess or what should I say?
>>
>>27626299
I'm 5'0 88 lb
>>
File: 248938.png (98 KB, 370x210) Image search: [Google]
248938.png
98 KB, 370x210
>>27626324
General rule is quoted weight plus 30, but in your case it's probably another 200.

gtfo
>>
File: 1453149982006.jpg (297 KB, 1000x1287) Image search: [Google]
1453149982006.jpg
297 KB, 1000x1287
Post a picture of yourself, anon! I know where you come from and honestly the best thing to do is to find a similar interest that you both can comment on, such as a worker from the institution. You know, like share your opinions and stuff. Also try to smile a lot, ask him questions about him, like random questions. "What's your fav colour? How long are you gonna plan on staying here? Where are you from?" And stuff. Then write a letter to him and leave it on his table or something, but don't sperg out. Leave it simple, write something like "you're really nice and interesting and i like you" try to be cute or some shit, like you small autismos usually are
>>
>>27626307
take it to fucking >>>/adv/ you stupid cunt
retarded normalshit bitch nigger
>>
File: Capture (3).png (287 KB, 327x590) Image search: [Google]
Capture (3).png
287 KB, 327x590
Post pictures of your drawings, femanon
>>
>>27626307
>Bipolar
>Delusional
>Psychotic depression

If you love someone you won't curse them with having to put up with you and these demons. Living and trying to love someone with bipolar will destroy the person you have affection for, especially if they are mentally vulnerable like you say he is.

And psychotic depression will just enhance the level of innate destruction you cast on people just by existing.

People in here love the image of a damaged stalker girl but the reality is always a tragic mess. Don't pursue this kid and leave him alone and return to your isolation. That's why you're there, in that special housing unit, that's what they make them for.

It's absolutely ridiculous that people with bipolar try to establish relationships at grave cost to everyone else, it's the same situation with borderline. There's a reason the government agrees that isolating you is a more profitable outcome to rehabilitating you to pay taxes.
>>
>>27626432

You know that even the most awkward/autistic people see right through this junk, right? You don't fool anyone.
>>
>>27626307
"Hi, I really like you. I get very nervous when I try to interact with you or tell you how I feel, so I wrote you this note. If you're willing to put up with my awkwardness, can we try out a relationship?"
>>
I have oneitis for grill that is going to study abroad in a year, we haven't formally met yet, is there a chance we meet in the future? When she finish her studies and I have my life more in check?
>>
>tfw so ugly a psychotic autist is more attractive than you
This is a simulator designed to maximize suffering right?
>>
>>27626652
bump

le comennto originalle
>>
>>27626711
underrated post

also original post
>>
>>27619686
Time for an update from OP. Post the handwritten spaghetti you have so far so we can provide feedback.
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.