[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get over the fact that I'll never have a teenage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
How do I get over the fact that I'll never have a teenage romance?
I hate seeing young couples at my wagecuck retail job, it makes me lament my life up to this point. I've been doing so much better but I can't shake this one.
>tfw no sneaking around getting drunk and avoiding her parents
>tfw can't discover our sexuality together
>tfw learning how a relationship works before college, before adult life
>tfw can't satisfy my raging adolescent hormones.
>tfw loving a girl while she's innocent
>>
File: ivans-childhood-21.jpg (76 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
ivans-childhood-21.jpg
76 KB, 500x380
well. i had a high school gf. jewish. she didnt want to have sex. we had some oral things, few dates, lasted about 4 months and she dumped me because i joked around with her appearence. really its nothing special.
>>
>>27619438
by getting laid you dumb faggot
>>
>>27619438

Have a romance now. Teenage romance just didn't happen for you for good or for ill, and you need to accept that.
>>
>>27619438
I know this feel. "My friend" is a good looking 16 year old who can actually have this, but he only wants one girl who doesn't love him back and won't feel fulfilled with any other.
>>
>>27619438
teenage romance is just like any other romance, trust me. chill.
>>
>had gf in high school
>wouldn't put out
>mfw
How did everyone else do it?
>>
realize that you don't wish you HAD a teenage romance, you wish you WERE IN a teenage romance
>>
>>27619650
Guilted her constantly while fooling around, also got her younger brother laid
>>
>>27619609
I wouldn't even know where to start, I'm a 24 year old manchild who lives at home and makes $10/hr
>>27619627
Just wish it was something that I got to experience.
>>27619586
I went to school with a lot of cute Jewish girls who were smart too but it never happened. I'm assuming you made fun of her nose?
>>
>>27619687
>Guilted her constantly while fooling around
elaborate please
>>
>24
>gf is 21

Things with her are exactly like it was being in high school relationships. It was almost 10 years ago, and I thought it would never happen again. Don't believe arcanines lies; not all girls want a stoic manly man. Some genuinely enjoy that real lovey shit; that stuff that made high school relationships so nice.
>>
>>27619694
yes, she had some rash with her nose. i made fun of that once, she told me to stop so i did. then we were joking around and i said "yea well, your teeth are yellow" and that caused the end. i apologized profusely and everything but she just wouldn't want anything to do with me. i really dont get it, she was like a 3/10 and i was the only guy that would like her and she throws it away.
>>
>>27619694
You'll experience it at some point, don't fret.
>>
OP I'm in your same situation, im 18 and thinking about that, dont know if in the future I 'm going to regret
>>
>>27620060
Please don't say that. I've heard "don't worry, you'll find someone" or some variation of that for years and it's just bullshit platitudes
>>
>>27620098
>im 18 and thinking about that, dont know if in the future I 'm going to regret
you still have a chance, m8
better to try and fail than regret not having tried
>>
>>27620106
You'll find someone when you START looking.

Fuck the normie mantra of you'll find it when you stop looking, that's bullshit. You'll find anything in the world if you actually look for it.

Just apply some effort on POF, okcupid, oasis; free dating sites. And if you look hard enough, there's PLENTY of girls who want relationships who expect NOTHING from you except your love.

I know this because I use their love to mask my insecurities and to help with my depression. It's selfish, but there's so many out there who are so willing to put up with my 4/10 face, shit body and give me all the affection I want just because I treat them kindly.

LOOK. Apply effort into looking. You might need to partner up with a few you find unattractive. Here's the hard truth. They probably think the same about you and me.
>>
>>27620106
I know that's how it sounds, but that's not what I wanted you to get from this. And even so, there's a pretty high chance that you'll get to experience it.
>>
>>27619438

You should be far more concerned with it never happening.
>>
>>27619694

24's not bad. Get a tinder or whatever.
>>
>>27619650
cheated on her and took another girls virginity. she took me back and then I took her virginity too
>>
>>27620232
I'm planning on leaving my parent's house in about 2 months to move to another part of the country. Hopefully a fresh start can help me build a better life.
>>
>>27620294
It's all empty though, still, right? Robots should get a clue.
>>
>>27620273
The few matches I get don't respond to me. Tinder is a joke and I can't cut it on there. My only chance is to work on my music and throw myself into it, because it's the only thing I'm good at
>>
>>27620306
I'm 24 and still live with my parents. Most girls, even if they are with their parents, are super willing to let me come over to theirs.
>>
>>27620368
I bet your music sucks cock
>>
>>27620448
Haven't really been writing, just playing lots of piano and guitar like I did when I was younger.
>>
>>27620353
what do you mean by empty?
>>
>>27620533
your balls lmao. got you good!
>>
>>27620480
Playing someone's else music, are we? Not really "your" music then, chief
>>
>>27620676
I guess not, I don't really think about it like that. Just like playing music and am good at it.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.