[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Autism Superiority General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: WE WUZ.jpg (206 KB, 550x750) Image search: [Google]
WE WUZ.jpg
206 KB, 550x750
ITT we establish why autists are objectively superior
>limited need for social life, meaning no tfw no gf
>lack of social contact allows for extensive development of the intellect and the pursuit of a noble life
>obsessive nature allows autists to develop skills that completely BTFO neurotypicals
>average iq of 150
>autists wuz rambo n shiet
>>
>>27619322
But you guys suck now so...
>>
>>27619357
>ignores the first four reasons I listed
typical neurotypical getting BTFO
>>
>>27619322
Just because us autists were superior then doesn't mean were superior now. Most of us don't even have the courage to leave our mothers basements to get a hot pocket for fucks sake.
>>
>>27619484
>not using your solitary lifestyle to develop a life of the mind through the study of math, physics, and philosophy
>>
>>27619322
Actual autist here, fuck autism
>>
>>27619322
Autism didn't "survive evolution". That's not how it works. In most cases an autist is born to two healthy people as the result of a chromosomal defect.
>>
>>27619516
Ok lets be honest here, most autists are too lazy and uninterested in any of that stuff to actually take advantage of their solitary ways. Autists would much rather spend there days alone in their room watching anime, shit posting, playing games on steam, and masturbating.
>>
lol i just want you autists to generate funny memes we can make fun of you with
>>
This fantasy bullshit again? WE WUZ RAMBO
>>
>>27619322
nowadays with such overpopulation surviving in the heavily deforested, over hunted, wildly polluted woods is next to impossible unless you tresspass on national parks. social skills are now the hunting skills needed to survive.
cucks learned this the hard way that the stone spear is now a vagina and it can kill your ban account and take your kids away.
wait....
i just explained how they are great they are cuck-proof
i wish i was autistic
>>
>redditors think evolution is real because le science xDDdDDDD
>>
>>27619322
>all these people taking OP seriously when he is obviously not serious
>it's so obvious that I wouldn't even call it trolling since he probably expected people to understand it was a joke
I think we learned who the real autists are today
>>
>>27620852

This post accurately represents my feelings on this matter, which I don't want to type out so instead I'm just posting this (which will hopefully avoid the robot)
>>
>>27620087
it's pretty frustrating talking to someone that just ASSUMES we lived in caves because............... right, there is no evidence to support such a stupid claim yet kids do it all the time
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.