[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Make $145k a year >Family thinks I'm a failure cause
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 281x179) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 281x179
>Make $145k a year
>Family thinks I'm a failure cause I'm not a doctor or engineer or cpa
>>
>>27619277
guess it's time for you to kill yourself.
>>
What do you do?

When you have a million dollar house and drive around in luxury cars how can they call you a failure?

Unless you're a drug dealer or something.
>>
>>27619372

I make my money in various ways, some legal, some illegal, in some states anyway s
>>
>>27619372
>When you have a million dollar house and drive around in luxury cars how can they call you a failure?
>Unless you're a drug dealer or something.

The way you view drug dealers is the way a lot of people view non-academic professions.
>>
>>27619277
I'm 25 and I make 0 dollars a month. I gave up some time ago now.
>>
>>27619412
Would your family consider you any less of a failure if you used your assets to invest and turn profit for a living?

You could in theory make a "respectable" living trading or something.
>>
>>27619277
They think you're a failure because you base your success on how much money you make. Maybe you should start putting that money into benefiting society at large.
>>
>>27619426
Actually anon my first assumption was he owned a few businesses or something. There's plenty of ways to make 6 figures that don't involve STEM.
>>
>>27619372
Makes $40 after doing some dumb black Hat Amazon scam bullshit

Extrapolates to 145k a year

Top fucking kek m8
>>
>>27619454
Trading is one of the ways I make money
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.