[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do most sexually attractive women turn into shills for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Why do most sexually attractive women turn into shills for the corporations that are ruining this country?
>>
>Why would someone take advantage of an opportunity to make quick and easy money?

Gee, I dunno, Op. You may have posed a philosophical question for the ages.
>>
File: 1455913991503.png (16 KB, 200x234) Image search: [Google]
1455913991503.png
16 KB, 200x234
>>27619085
I'm sure I'm missing some context here.
>>
>>27619189
Anastasiya Kvitko's instagram posts constantly shill for something. Like weird shady corporate crap.
>>
>>27619649
Is that the woman in the OP? She doesn't even look human. She probably was artificially created in a corporate lab.
>>
File: 1456294714854.png (279 KB, 548x549) Image search: [Google]
1456294714854.png
279 KB, 548x549
>Corporation wants money
>Corporation needs people for money
>Corporation sees that millions of consumers give a shit about celebrity gossip and follow every social media account they can find about their preferred celebrity
>Corporation pays celebrity to subtly advertise their product on their social media accounts
>Consumers, already prone to brand loyalty in the absence of their own ability to research, accept celebrity recommendation
>Corporation now makes more money and receives mindless consumer support in the form of brand loyalty
>>
>>27619649

All this make-up stuff. Or "detoxifing" stuff. It seems like you can turn any woman on earth into a shill if you use the word "detoxify" or "remove toxins".

>>27619748

What bothers me is not that it happens, it's that they aren't honest about it. So it's very sleezy. If you called them out on it, they'd deny it too. That's a big problem. I don't want to buy a product from a lying company. And I can't trust someone who lies like that. It seems like everyone, especially women, lie about their income. Being an honest guy who's had nothing but poverty his whole life, it bothers me.

I guess it just brings up larger societal/philosophical problems.
>>
WHY DONT YOU FAGGOT ROBOTS EVER STAY IN A THREAD AND TALK?

I hate when interesting threads die.
>>
>>27621046
I don't really find it that interesting that people are paid to advertise things.
Is this new information to you?
>>
File: 1457979983535.gif (1 MB, 245x184) Image search: [Google]
1457979983535.gif
1 MB, 245x184
>>27619085
Would you not take boat loads of money to have your sex appeal vaildated everyday?
>>
>>27621188

>Is this new information to you?

No and you're dropping the context of the entire thread.

>>27621354

Would you do it and feel 100% okay with? If I asked myself that honestly, I'd say no. Maybe that's my problem, I actually have a conscious and would feel bad for lying about something to get paid.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.