[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, so i joined a gym...what now? Just lift despite my skelly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2445x2430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2445x2430
Okay, so i joined a gym...what now? Just lift despite my skelly diet?

I guess we'll see how it goes at $12.95 per week
>>
Bvyjjj
>>
you are on the fast track to chaddom bud
>>
Bfgn
>>
You have to eat big to get big. If you just work out on a subpar diet you will not make progress.
>>
>>27619483
Thanks captain obvious, thats pretty much what i insinuated from the beginning of my post. He question is where do i start with upping my diet, there's so many recipes on the internet i, not sure whats good and what isnt.
>>
>>27619548
Cool beans fuccboi. You don't get help now.
>>
>>27619548
Go to /fit/ with that
>>
>>27619600
Way ahead of you. I dont think a bunch of gym bros and zyzz spawns are of much help aside from talking about gym culture
>>>/fit/36638369
>>27619565
>implying you were going to help to begin with
Please.
>>
Hcnhfh
>>
>>27619014
I'd go to the gym if I wasn't so fucking paranoid delusional. I feel like people would judge a skinny kid going to the gym even though that's the kind of person who should be going I know noone would give a shit but I also have no idea how to use equipment and shit. ugh
>>
>>27619642
what don't you get. I used to be skelly too, the only problem is attaining the willpower to eat more. peanut butter, milk, yogurt and lots of rice is what I used to gain weight. and if you have money to spare on food it will be a piece of cake. if you don't you can still just eat lots of the previously mentioned foods.
>>
>>27619740
Op here. When youre over 21, you stop caring. Better late than never
>>
>>27619800
I have money but youre not saying i should just keep eating out, right? I want to make health choices not become a gymbro
>>
>>27619740
No one cares about what you're doing as long as you don't curl in the squat rack. If you start on the machines you can't fuck up too bad, and people won't really know what weight you're pushing (again, not that anyone gives a fuck). The only people that think they're going to be bullied at the gym are people that have never been.
>>
>>27619740
The gym isnt high school kid, infact dont come back here until youve turned 18, dumb kid
>>
Gvggff
>>
Bbbggjjhhgg
>>
File: Oh no.jpg (32 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Oh no.jpg
32 KB, 600x600
>>27619014
>$12.95 per week
>$51.81 per month
>$673.40 per year
>>
File: 1imageHome.jpg (24 KB, 440x457) Image search: [Google]
1imageHome.jpg
24 KB, 440x457
You don't need a diet if you're skinny. Just eat a variety of food and a lot of it. One thing I would suggest is eat a lot of bread with your food, but not the processed flaky bullshit americans eat.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.