[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We surround ourselves in negativity on here and enjoy it and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: xqj1zr-l-610x610.jpg (74 KB, 610x610) Image search: [Google]
xqj1zr-l-610x610.jpg
74 KB, 610x610
We surround ourselves in negativity on here and enjoy it and push ourselves further into depression. Would anyone support a new board like r9k but where we post about good happy events? I think if we retrain our brains to focus on happiness instead of getting better at leaving loneliness, we would be a much happier community,
>>
I like this idea. I hope it happens.
>>
>>27618964
Thank you for the support. I applied for a janitor earlier today and will work to make it happen. I want to build up our community. I spent 10 years off and on enjoying being a NEET but want to see how it feels enjoying life.
>>
>>27618875
The problem is that when you do this you get shitholes like that one subreddit, upliftingnews or something. Or on here, you'd get people constantly raiding and shit. It just wouldn't be good.

However, a thread on here to start talking about our positive experiences would be nice. So I'll start:

My dog has had a mysterious skin condition as well as rampant fleas from neighborhood dogs for a few months. Bathing him would help, but in a few days he'd be back to itching. Couldn't afford a vet visit either.

Finally, I had enough. I called animal control and had those flea ridden mutts hauled off, aafter their owners would do nothing with them. I also got some extra money and bought dust to sprinkle in the yard and near the house, to kill and deter any remaining fleas. Also did another quick wash down of all the things he went around.

It's been a week and his itching is down to almost nothing. I got some itching spray And moisturizer as well, and the skin is starting to heal, although he has one sore on his butt still. But he's much better and happier now, and I'm glad for that.
>>
Gtfo right meow...cunt
>>
>>27619098
I never heard of those places but I figure you can use the same argument to say don't make r9k as some people wont be NEETS/an hero fans.

I am glad to hear about your dog. Maybe eating vitamin A or applying it would help.
Vitamin A: Also known as retinol, is key for cell growth, and often used as a topical anti-aging treatment. Vitamin C: Also known as ascorbic acid, is an antioxidant that helps tissue grow and repair itself. Vitamin E: Helps the body regulate retinol levels, which is essential for healthy skin.
>>
File: 1443333814803.jpg (56 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1443333814803.jpg
56 KB, 640x480
>We

Typical. Speak for yourself plebeian, I'm only here for the memes and meme accessories.
>>
File: Cj28dWe.jpg (452 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Cj28dWe.jpg
452 KB, 1024x1024
>>27620635
get out, you turd
>>
>>27618875
>a happy board on 4chan
Trolls, angry virgins, and /pol/ would destroy it just like every other board.
>>
>>27621185
Our supporting each other would make it impervious. It would be damaged but not harmed in the big picture. .
>>
File: 1459743958709.jpg (56 KB, 800x617) Image search: [Google]
1459743958709.jpg
56 KB, 800x617
>>27619098
Boards on 4chan tend to exile people with the opposing view so that wouldn't really be a problem imo senpai
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.