[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do if you were Superman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Superman-dcu.jpg (88 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
Superman-dcu.jpg
88 KB, 385x385
What would you do if you were Superman?
>>
Eradicate non-whites IMMEDIATELY.
(Not including the glorious Japanese)

Get 5 gf's and cuck Chads on the regular.

Probably vacation on Mars or some shit.
>>
File: 1455489756048.png (483 KB, 550x568) Image search: [Google]
1455489756048.png
483 KB, 550x568
>>27618726
enslave hummanity
>>
Keep living the same life that I do currently because being a superhero is a 24/7 stressful job with little thanks
>>
>>27618813
>there are people like this out there, breathing and living
>>
>>27619141
And making the world a better place.
>>
>>27619019
So if given god-like powers, you think your only options are to become a super hero or just live a mundane life?

No imagination, faggot. You could do whatever the fuck you want without obligation to save anyone.
>>
>>27618726

Save Martha
>>
File: doc manhattan.jpg (22 KB, 236x376) Image search: [Google]
doc manhattan.jpg
22 KB, 236x376
Well, considering the power I'd hold with Superman's powerset would mean that humanity could never stop me(unless they build some type of anti-matter weapon), I'd just plainly tell them I want my own cozy solitary island-country where I can peacefully live on it with no outside intervention or anything. If anyone does, then they'll feel my wrath.

Growing up, I've gotten tired of humanity. If I just somehow gained Superman's powers, that would finally let me be able to get the fuck out of humanity's bullshit.

No more worrying about tribalistic racial bullshit.

No more worrying about religious conflicts.

No more worrying about fuckers who want to be women or boys or some cat.

No more worrying about feminazi shitheads that wanna cut off the dicks of all men.

No more working menial 9-to-5 jobs

No more fear of some random goon fiend or muddy jihadist taking my life

No more of any of that fucking bullshit. Humanity can BTFO themselves for all I care, because at the end of the day in a nuclear holocaust, I would be the one to survive, not them.

>They claim their labors are to build a heaven, yet their heaven is populated by horrors.
-Doctor Manhattan

The way I look at it, humanity is extremely complicated enough without actual Gods/God-like beings coming into the mix. I see no reason why I should play the hero or the villain. No matter what, my efforts will be in vain. Humanity is humanity, and my power can't change that.
>>
>>27618726
Make a real life version of injustice gods among us. Which means give one chance for everyone to stop all wars and crime across the world or else I would stop them myself, and that would be unpleasant for them. Rule them to achieve true peace, under my iron fist, of course.
>>
File: 694.png (37 KB, 420x413) Image search: [Google]
694.png
37 KB, 420x413
>>27620469

Why don't you just fly through space then and search for your own fucking planet instead of still living on the same planet as the humans you resent so much?
>>
>>27619141
>implying there are superhero demigods living and breathing irl
>>
Roast earth killing everyone then just drift along in space living in peace.
>>
Kill people who deserve it.
>>
lose my virginity to a qt
>>
Complete my education before I go fucking power-mad.

Seriously, I don't know if 22-year-old me can handle getting into anything serious as Superman right now. I need to educate myself on a lot of shit if I'm going to make proper use of this power, and in the meantime, I'll just use my powers if my personal life somehow necessitates it in the moment.
>>
>>27618726
disguise myself as a super-chad

live the life I never could

then make millions and spend a lot of time either living the super-Chad lifestyle or in solitude in some cool ass ice hideout/mansion in Antarctica or the North Pole or something

sometimes take part in human affairs, fight in a war or something idk it would be pretty fun with god powers

travel around the world (inb4 meme) and see shit

etc

basically cool shit
>>
>>27622303
I'd also become a celebrity and become world famous bc I am a god amongst men, bathe in pussy and money as mentioned earlier

since I'm immortal and I think superman lives forever id lead a bunch of different lives disguised as a normal human just to spice things up, be every kind of person there is, good, bad, blah blah blah. when my time came is just fake my death and fabricate a new life to follow
>>
>>27622089
had the same thought
>>
Find a female worthy of my seed and impregnate her with the force of a thousand suns.
Maybe even literally, destroy women as I impregnate them so hard their entire body is destroyed, that would be pretty hot
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.