[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw welfare check clears tomorrow Thanks Americans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1459400019345.jpg (24 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
1459400019345.jpg
24 KB, 220x200
>mfw welfare check clears tomorrow

Thanks Americans
>>
>>27618463
I think you should've used a black Pepe for this thread
>>
>>27618719
Mexicans are a lot worst at this than black s
>>
>>27618719
>Believing you need a green card for free benes
I bet you want voter id's as well you racist
>>
I'm starting to think these threads aren't made by an actual illegal mexican but a /pol/ racist trying to disparage illegal spics.
>>
>>27618929
>posted by Carl
>>
>>27618929
>disparage
http://cis.org/immigrant-welfare-use-2011
Yea, ok Jose
>>
>>27618463
You'd better start investing in bricks and mortar Pedro

soon...
>>
>>27619893
It's only fair considering all the taxes we put into the country.

And you're welcome.
>>
File: leleel.png (373 KB, 577x403) Image search: [Google]
leleel.png
373 KB, 577x403
gubmnt gibs
>>
>>27618929
like, i think you're right scoob
>>
>>27619947
Hahahaah. All the taxes? The government doesn't even know now many there are. 11 million? 33 million? Who knows?

I do obtain satisfaction knowing that you stupid bean niggers are completely unable to run your own country, and have to desperately flock to the white mans land for work. Eventually your pathetic leeching will ruin this country as it has ruined your own, and you will be forced to go north again.

I can't imagine the disgrace I would feel moving to godamn Mexico and sticking my hand out demanding the citizens of another nation feed me and buy my clothes. How can you even look in the mirror? You aren't "American" and you aren't Mexican, because you gave that up. So why don't you just kill yourself?

Once again the white man is burdened with supporting the inferior race. You are just another nigger.
>>
>>27618463
BORRA ESTO
>>
File: aztlan.gif (29 KB, 450x303) Image search: [Google]
aztlan.gif
29 KB, 450x303
>>27620209
No mexicans, no veggies, gringo. Get it through you heads we ain't going nowhere, pendejos. We taking over what the fuck you gonna do? JAJAJAJA
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.