[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't want a relationship to be a stoic unemotional le
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 640x711) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 640x711
I don't want a relationship to be a stoic unemotional le stronk independent peeple thing

I want to love my gf and hold her and tell her how much I love her and just fall apart in front of her and have her do the same for me

But aparently this is wrong. Do other robots feel this way? Am I alone?
>>
>>27618429
That's really fucking gay dude
>>
>>27618429
I want to fulfill sexual desires.
That's all.
>>
>>27618443
oh

ok

Original comment fuckadoodledoo
>>
>>27618429
I know that feeling.
Women fucking hate it though.
I'll stick to my cute shoujo romance mangas.
>>
>>27618429
I feel the same way about a relationship
probably will never happen though
>>
>>27618499
But why? Why can't we just love each other? Why does everything have to be so venomous and bitchy and fake? It makes no fucking sense
>>
>>27618429
Women are wired to be disgusted by any male that shows weakness.

Play visual novels if you want that, real life won't give it to you.
>>
You're naive bro, you see, women prefer Chad cock because Chad are dull and will fuck and impregnate them. Women does not have deep feelings, they are just stupid.
>>
File: 1442134187705.gif (1009 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1442134187705.gif
1009 KB, 500x280
>>27618535
I wish I knew, anon. Maybe I wouldn't be so alone.
>>
>>27618429
There are plenty of girls that sort of like that. They will have deep conversations with you and you can both open up and stuff.

Its just that then they're gonna give you a hug, go meet up with their friends, and go drinking/clubbing. Then they're gonna grind onto some guy and make out with him- followed by going home (or to the public bathroom) with him.

Sorry mr. roboto, seems nowadays you can have one at a time but never both. Maybe you can find someone that feels the same way you do but I think you're better off looking for the fountain of youth.
>>
>>27618611
The thing is I think I found one but I have no idea how to approach her because she's never been in a relationship ever
>>
>>27618656
Rohypnol works pretty gud
>>
nah, I like romance. But in my relationship, romance is frowned upon.
>>
>>27618429
>I want to love my gf and hold her and tell her how much I love her and just fall apart in front of her and have her do the same for me
This 100% sounds like something a woman would write.
Are you a gay sissy or something
>>
>>27618752
>But in my relationship, romance is frowned upon.
why?
>>
>>27618817
No nigger I just want love
>>
>>27618429
I know this feel. I even fell apart in front of a girl myself. It feels good

heheh to bad she hates me now. I still got something out of it though
>>
I understand your feeling, but women want to be listen to, they don't want to listen to you.

They have a limit; we men have to deal with their bitchness, limitless.

You will start to look unattractive after a while.
>>
File: 1437090105258.png (367 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1437090105258.png
367 KB, 800x800
>>27618656
>be friends
>hang out all the time
>sometimes flirt if the situation calls for it
>eventually she is gonna be interested and you can try to date her or something

At least thats how it works if you have at least basic social skills and don't look disgusting. "normal" girls are actually kind of easy to have a good relationship with, its just a matter of not having them turn into generic clubsluts. Alcohol also helps speed up the flirting part but you might end up just making out/sleeping with her and not having a relationship. If you do that, they're just gonna learn from that and start doing it all the time as a "hobby".

>tfw accidentally turned all your female friends into clubsluts

everything I touch dies
>>
A lot of girls will let you.

Ones with emotional issues are the ones who will ridicule you for opening up.
>>
File: pepnin.jpg (152 KB, 1000x995) Image search: [Google]
pepnin.jpg
152 KB, 1000x995
>>27618535
To women:
Sweet romance needs to come from a position of strength, and it can't be all the time. Because constant romance is seen as a sign of weakness.

When it comes to personality traits:
Women love strength in a partner
Men love loyalty in a partner

Men are stupidly loyal sometimes because they think that's what women want (because the man wants it).
Women are stupidly strong independent career woman because they think that's what men want (because the woman wants it).

It's all a lack of self awareness

It all feels very hopeless to me
>>
>>27619020
>constant romance is seen as a sign of weakness

but surely you can be romantic without being a total pussy about it. You don't need to cry after every time you have sex; isnt there other shit you could do?
>>
>>27619348
No, romance is rooted is admiration of another person
>>
File: 1458352074540.jpg (82 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1458352074540.jpg
82 KB, 960x720
I just want someone who will reciprocate my feelings and be comfortable with opening up to one another, but these fucking roasties have no feelings. They only have lust for money and attention. I'm sick of these 3d whores.
>>
>>27618898
Why does she hate you anon :0
>>
Gotta say it feels good to be able to. My gf is quite emotional, although she can't hide it as good as me.

I cried in her arms recently because I was stressed out about the fact that my dad is pretty old and he'll probably won't be around in 10-15 years. It was the only time I cried in her presence but it felt relieving and safe.

God, I'm glad I have her
>>
What I'm tryna say is: strength and masculinity are not THE thing a girl wants and solely accepts.
Of course there are a lot more girls who want a stoic and above all happy and confident boyfriend, though there are girls who want a boyfriend that does show some emotion.

You can find her robots, don't worry
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.