[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I avoid my health care provider forcing me to take antidepressants?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1459121704001.jpg (7 KB, 230x250) Image search: [Google]
1459121704001.jpg
7 KB, 230x250
How do I avoid my health care provider forcing me to take antidepressants? I just got out of hospitalization for good behavior but they made me promise to keep taking meds. I don't want to be on drugs, wat do, just pretend to take them for a few months and then discontinue the prescription? To clarify I was hospitalized under threat of coercion, and started taking meds there also under threat of coercion.

Please help robutts, I want to be able to jizz again.
>>
I took wellbutrin for a week and flushed that shit. Kept me up all night, my mind was in a constant fog. Plus my cumshots were weak as fuck.

Just flush em, man. You're your own person. What are they gonna do if you don't use them? Say fuck em. Idk you do you, man.
>>
File: 1459638853092.png (228 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
1459638853092.png
228 KB, 858x725
And you wonder why you can't fucking function as a human being.
>>
>>27618384
If youre an adult you don't have to do anything senpai just stop taking them
>>
Could you tell your mother you flushed pills when you said you'd taken them? As long as you can come to terms with what you do anon you shouldn't regret it.
>>
>>27618425
>>27618474
They decided I was a threat to myself or others in the first place, because I told my therapist about how I wanted to rape my neighbor. Apparently telling her I hated myself for wanting to do so was not enough to clear my name, because they forced me into a mental hospital for a week with a bunch of raving loonies. So now I'm just all about extricating myself from this mess so they can't hospitalize or drug me again.
>>
>>27618568
Well, now you know you never tell the truth. Just tell them what they want to hear and don't take the meds, as soon as your name is cleared never go back again.
>>
>>27619048

This, within reason. I mean you can say what you want as long as the answer to the following questions are a blatant "no"

>Do you want to hurt yourself
>Do you want to hurt others

Otherwise you can pretty much say what you want and if you feel that way I suggest you should, as you may get help, if you feel you want it that is. But unless you want to be put into a psych ward the answer is always a big fat no to those to.
>>
>>27618568
>because I told my therapist about how I wanted to rape my neighbor.

Why the fuck would you say that? Ever?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.