[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can richfag be depressed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: MSB.gif (298 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
MSB.gif
298 KB, 540x304
How can richfag be depressed
>>
Because money is not everything. More at seven.
>>
they can't depression
isn't real
>>
How can poorfag be happy?
>>
>>27618370
Literally things money can't buy. Let's take the most basic example of a romantic partner. Sure, you can fuck everyone you want but they won't ever love you or will see you like most people here imagine all women think: an ATM you have to blow every once in a while so it spits our cash.
>>
>>27618370
i'm a richfag and i was kinda depressed for a months due to loneliness. i mean, i have friends but they feel like theyre fake and only hang out with me for their convenience. my depression was so bad that i even offer traps 1k to be my temporary online gf. im over that now but shit i've gone through some hard times
>>
>>27618810
No, money gives you power which makes you more attractive
>>
>>27618753
>Because money is not everything
le ebin meme
>>
>>27618957
rich fag here. No it does not. I have no friends and no one wants to be around me.
>>
Because richfags are failed normalfags. If I had money, I would detach myself from society and never have to deal with a fucking normalfag again. Money can solve all your problems if you are a robot.
>>
>>27618370
Not enough money.
>>27618780
/thread
>>
File: 1453855024700.jpg (41 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1453855024700.jpg
41 KB, 480x640
>Because the thrill of the chase is gone
>You become alienated from people that feel inferior to you just because you have money to throw around.
>>
Before my robot NEET days I was friends with quite a few richfags despite being a poor fag myself. One of em killed himself another is a severe depressed alcoholic. One of em told me that he feels that humans create there own problems when there are no problems I think he might have been on to something
>>
File: 1458079585998.gif (1 MB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1458079585998.gif
1 MB, 720x405
I try to be a good kind-hearted person, but it's very difficult to empathize or even sympathize with people who are rich

it's like man

even a fraction of what you have would be life-changing for me
>>
>>27619907
but you have money, and being a rich robot is infinitely better than being a neet permavirgin robot
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.