[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get a personality robots? I feel like I've lost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1445995430486.jpg (20 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1445995430486.jpg
20 KB, 360x270
How do you get a personality robots?

I feel like I've lost mine
or maybe I never really had one to begin with, I don't even know anymore

How can you even begin to follow normie advice of b urself when you don't even know who that is?
>>
>>27617960
can you lick my frenulum?
>>
>>27617960
Throw yourself into life and see what happens.

Alternatively pick a fake identity with fake personality traits and act like that fake person day after day until you become that person. That's what I did to get out of robothood. Acting is fun.
>>
>>27618005
maybe

will this make me likable? is this what friendship is like?
>>
>>27617960
sounds like you're just boring

whatever
>>
>>27618064
some people just lose their way

it happens
>>
>>27618122
well b urself means don't try

if you have to try and be interesting then you're not really b-ing yourself
>>
>>27618250
Be yourself is a stupid saying normies use when they have nothing better to say.

My advice to OP is this >>27618020 which is essentially fake it til you make it.
>>
>>27618264
if you do this you'll still won't make lasting relationships. OP you should actually try and beeeeee yourself
>>
>>27618301
Yes you will. My advice is what I did for myself six years ago when I turned part normie and I have friendships from back then to this day.
>>
>>27618020
I did this at one point, but I could never keep it up, was good for first impressions but I could never progress farther than that. I'd always mess up somehow
Still ended up a disgusting shit, this just seems like more normal advice

>>27618250
maybe it's worth noting I haven't been myself (i.e. relaxed) in years

also I wasn't always like this, I swear I had a group of friends and people that liked me at some point

will weed make me cool? I hear good things
>>
>>27618368
>will weed make me cool?
you're already a lost cause
>>
>>27618368
Just get better at acting and you'll be fine. Try acting classes.
>>
how about not being clingy and just live for yourself? i'm not suggesting hedonism, but how about truly being yourself? (not the meme)

here's how today went, take notes if you want (no particular order, just a jumble of events)
>wake up
>play my baroque opera playlist
>continue work on my novel
>practice increasing my vocal range (i do not like being a bass)
>smoke a few cigarettes and read a novel
>go outside to an open road and drive extremely fast
>appreciate nature
>go back home
>shave and enjoy the feeling of a freshly shaven face
>apply aftershave/face-wash on wet face (axe cooling face wash)
>walk and run around the house to appreciate the coolness of my face
>smoke a menthol cigarette to add to this
>load up my "timeless classics" playlist onto my stereo
>smoke another menthol and read articles on science and philosophy
>use 4chan
do not pay attention to people, you do not derive much from them

if i wrote something incorrectly, please excuse me i am french
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.