[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oral
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4
File: 1459357094632s.jpg (7 KB, 187x250) Image search: [Google]
1459357094632s.jpg
7 KB, 187x250
so i have a question for those more experienced than me. I ate my girlfriend out for the first time last night, this was my first time ever giving oral. Well shortly into it (a few mins) her legs started shaking uncontrollably and she starting getting really wet. shortly after this she randomly burst out laughing when i starting paying more attention to her clit and she said it felt like really intense tickling and shes never had anything like that, shaking legs or laughing from oral before. She was having light tremors afterwards and said she felt body buzzes for 30 mins after we settled down. Anyways has anyone else experienced something similar to this and do you think shes lying when she said it was good? I only have hesitation believing her because of the laughing and the fact that out of nowhere she pulled me back up right as i started getting more into it. This is my first serious sexual relationship so it may be something obvious but this is all new to me.
>>
also, shes claimed to come from fingering and penetration once before with me, but at that time she just gripped me with her legs tightly and became short of breath.
>>
Don't think too much about it OP, it sounds like you're doing what you're supposed to. just keep stimulating her clit and G-spot and you'll have a happy lady on your hands. Eventually she'll get to the point where her body's too sensitive to take anymore and she'll let you know when she's done. I used to do that with my ex girlfriend, she'd usually suck my cock afterward.
>>
it's called an orgasm, OP.
>>
>>27618213
I just have a hard time believing that it was literally a few mins maybe 3-5 max and my first time giving oral.
>>
>>27617862
a laugh when i'm getting eaten out too, its just because you were overloading her a bit and she was getting really sensitive
>>
>>27618348
girls are weird, dont overthink it
>>
>>27618176
yea i mean im just gonna follow what ive been doing the entire relationship and go with whatevers happening and she said she wanted me to do it again, main reason for posting is probably my personal insecurities, have a hard time believing im good at sex since im so inexperienced.
>>
She laughed cause you were licking her urethra
>>
>>27618356
so should I take it slower and let her ease into it more?
>>
do girls moan a lot when they cum? guys seem to just grunt and heave slowly when they ejaculate.
>>
>>27618404
that actually could be it. i was trying all different places to see what she liked but i cant remember exactly where i was licking when she laughed since it was so unexpected, next time ill try and avoid that.
>>
She was probably thinking of all the men she's fucked her up the ass, mouth, and pussy and imagined you eating their cum which she found funny.
>>
File: 1NbwMxA.png (279 KB, 746x739) Image search: [Google]
1NbwMxA.png
279 KB, 746x739
>>27618417
The closer she gets the more sensitive her clit will get. It's just about practice, the things she likes won't be the things i like but if you keep an eye on her body language (seems like you're already doing that) you'll be able to find the rhythm and pressure she likes best.
>>
>>27618440
well my girl lets out moans some more gentle and quiet but sometimes especially if its starting to get pretty heated itll be louder throughout the whole experience.
>>
>>27617862
you shoulda pulled your cock out and fucked her once you had her like that m8 trust me
>>
>>27618502
Thanks i figured if i even managed to make her feel good my first time with some practice i could learn exactly what she likes. we have sex pretty often so ill have multiple opportunities to get practice.
>>
>>27618596
enjoy yourself friend, eating pussy is fantastic
>>
>>27617862
Thats a funny looking penis, whats with you faggots and traps? And nigga if she has a penis its a MAN
>>
>>27618582
Yea i really wanted to and she asked me too but i couldnt find my condoms. Eating her out turned me on so much more than i expected. I ended up putting it in for like half a minute anyways because she kept asking me to, but that was stupid i dont want kids. but i wasnt close to coming and didnt notice precum before putting it in so ill probably be fine.
>>
>tfw eating your gf out for the first time and she's nervous and points out that her legs are twitching
>tfw making her orgasm for the first time in her life

feels good woman
>>
>>27618796
i really hope thats what happened, she gives amazing top and oral so if im returning the favor thats fucking cool. kind of have a confidence boost now lol. And i just started having sex like a month ago so if im supplying good pleasure already i cant wait to learn more.
>>
>>27617862
If you really want to be an oral sex master you have to wrap your lips around her clit and suck hard while licking
>>
>>27618948
actually tried that already haha. also tried sucking her clit and flicking it with my toungue she seemed to like that and it didnt make her laugh it was only when i was flicking my toungue and rotating around her clit outside my mouth and licking right below that that she was laughing.
>>
>>27618948
oh and i accidentally bumped my tooth on her clit and said sorry she just quickly replied "Youre fine that felt good keep going" in an out of breath tone so i think im going to try light nibbling
>>
>>27617862
Fuck off you fucking retard. You are not a robot.
>>
>>27617862
>out of nowhere she pulled me back up right as i started getting more into it
She'd probably had enough and was too sensitive. You're massively overthinking this. Do you not trust her?
>>
>when you make her cum so much she says if you keep licking her clit you're gonna break it
>>
>>27619146
No i trust her in every other way and actually havent doubted anything else shes told me, i just thought she was trying to make me feel good. i have confidence issues with sex because i have almost no experience and i always believed you became a good lover by getting practice, so having her what seems like an orgasm for my first time giving oral was hard for me to believe.
>>
>cunnilingus

Absolutely Beta
>>
I am a girl and to be honest she might have faked it when you fingered her, you can literally feel the vagina spasm and tense up/loosen over and over again when she has an orgasm. However what you describe happening with oral sex does sound like an orgasm to me, my legs start shaking really intensely when I come too. It's also a lot easier to come from clitoral stimulation than vaginal, although most women won't admit that to spare your ego. Haha.
>>
>>27619656
why would she lie about coming when she didnt, and then when she did actually come not admit to it?
>>
>>27619656
but yea that definitely means she faked it with the fingering but i think she actually had one with penetration because i could feel her vagina like grip my dick over and over.
>>
>>27619712
I used to lie about coming to my boyfriend all the time before he really learned how to eat me out. I didn't want him to feel like I was too hard to please or make him feel inadequate I guess. Now that he's more experienced I don't lie anymore, and he's learned my bodies cues better so he'd be able to tell if I was lying anyway. Maybe she was telling the truth idk, did you feel the vagina spasm? A female orgasm really isn't that much different than a male one, you know how your cock spasms when you ejaculate? Same thing, without shooting a load.
>>
>>27619794
Yay that sounds like an orgasm to me!
>>
You'll know when she cums when she pees.

>inb4 "girlcum" meme
>it's piss
>deal with it
>>
>>27619796
she may have but i could also be confusing it with her shaking because she was shaking sort of violently. think maybe she hasnt had an orgasm before and pulled me up like that worrying she was going to pee or something. my first blowjob i did that because i hadnt come before it myself (happened really early in my life) and was worried i was going to piss in the girls mouth, it was a similar feeling at the time. she said all her previous experiences she never got buzzes like that and overall wasnt that exciting.
>>
>>27619825
True actually, female ejaculate is pee, but most women don't "ejaculate" at all it's just an intense spasming. "Squirters" are pretty uncommon.
>>
>>27619825
i heard not all women do that.
>>
>>27619972
It's probably like 2% or less, I sure as hell have never squirted and I've definitely had many an orgasm
>>
>>27617862
Legs twitching to being overly sensitive to pushing you away

It's a fucking orgasm dude. She had one
>>
She was probably laughing because you were doing such a bad job and she didn't want to hurt your feelings. Pulling you up after the laughter was her way of saying "ok, you tried..." The tremors might have been her body seizing up while stifling the laughter.
>>
File: Infibulation-Clitorectomy-I-5.jpg (25 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
Infibulation-Clitorectomy-I-5.jpg
25 KB, 360x480
>>27619656

These fucking cumdumpster slut whores are ridiculous. It's post actually began with grill here desu, middle was lol I have a pussy, then ended in haha. All she forgot was her stupid smiley faces and an attention whore selfie.
>>
>>27620125
hello anxiety where have you been. missed youu <3
>>
>>27619794

It's pretty easy to grip the dick with the vagina without an orgasm. I do it when I know he is getting close to give him more stimulation. I also do it when I fake orgasms
>>
>>27620125
imagined if the whole thread was filled with posts like this i wouldve had a completely different feeling at the end, made me realize depending on people online to give me answers regarding a specific person and how they act is stupid. Jus gonna talk to her about it we have pretty good communication thats gonna be the best answer i can get. thanks for your help everyone im outt
>>
>>27620263

>dude I'm a girl
>I'm a girl with a pussy
>lmao pussy
>I have one
>a pussy lol
>a pussy that does pussy things
>dude pussy
>>
>>27620310

Talking to her about it will probably just make her feel more forced to have an orgasm and she'll fake it all the time. You'll probably also end up with ED because you'll keep thinking she is faking it all the time.
>>
why is it so much easier and intuitive for a man to cum and ejaculate and not so for women?
>>
>>27620263
yea i thought of that i can twitch my dick on command and honestly faked coming when i couldnt (masturbated alot that day not expecting to see her) and it was taking really long i could tell she wanted me to finish
>>
>>27620310

Maybe after you're done talking about your feelings she could eat your pussy and show you how it's done.
>>
>>27620335

oh no, girls invading my secret club
>>
>>27620354

this is why i always demand to see my bfs cum after he has an orgasm. you aren't gonna trick me son
>>
>>27620349
well fuck. Well ill just keep trying then and try and get her to know orgasm isnt the only point of sex, its to have fun and feel good with someone you care about/ are attracted to. Obviously she wants me around since she spends all the time she can with me so im doing something correctly.
>>
>>27620359
"hurrdurr feelings are for girls"
grow the fuck man stop pretending you dont have feelings gays can get married no one cares if you have a dick and experience human emotion
>>
>>27620387
haha she mightve caught on tho because that was one of the times she claimed to finish, and at the same time as me. probably was seeing if i would lie about my orgasm with her. then again i overthink everything so who knows
>>
Before my robot days I used to eat some pussy and I felt I was pretty good at it.
Start slow kisses up the thigh then like breath and kiss her pussy
Move to wet full young licks keep the young firm but flat. Start slow then increase in pressure and speed.
Move up to clot and o quick short licks.
Then do the suck and lick clit technique.
Then stick your fingers in her while your coin this.
That's cash money. Then proceed to fucking
>>
>>27620351
Men need to continue the human race that's why.

the female orgasm still hasn't been proven and csquirting is just piss.
That doesn't mean sex doesn't feel good to em and have climaxes and high points. And during those highpoints they might lose control of their bladder slightly. That's all it is, I like eating pussy though I know that much
>>
I'm never going to give or recieve oral because of my fear of genital herpes. STD tests don't even test for herpes. As someone who gets cold sores, I do not want it on my vagina. Oral sex looks hot, though.
>>
>>27620675
That sucks, I'm pretty sure they do test for herpes. And I think it pretty hard to get from oral, I dunno your loss either way.
>>
>>27620675
you know theres blood tests available for oral and genital herpes right? a simple google search reveals that. but do you i guess lmao
>>
>>27620710
Cold Sores are HSV1 which is very common. However, oral while having a blister or experiencing the less obvious asymptomatic shedding can transfer to genitals.

I'm assuming that women will contract it easier, since fucking makes little microscoping tears in the vagina, making it easier to contract HSV1 through oral.

HSV2 isn't that common, but can also be transferred to the mouth, but that's rare.
>>
>>27618348
Nah man, bitches love oral. If her legs were shaking it's proof.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.