[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Casterated man.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 640x360
Is anyone wondering what happen to that guy that cut his balls off. That was a seriously fuck up thread last night.
>>
pls link me archived thread
>>
I don't know how to find it. This was the last link http://boards.4chan.org/r9k/thread/27597757/fixing-yourself-an-heroing#bottom
>>
https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/27597757
>>
I didn't see proof of "cutting his balls off"

He seemed to have slit his sack and exposed a ball though. But that's really not the same as cutting them off.
>>
>>27617893
>But that's really not the same as cutting them off.
That's apparently what he was trying to do though. Hands down the craziest thing I've witnessed here.

Also wondering what happened to him.
>>
>>27618084
meh. lots of people cut on themselves all the time.
>>
Where do you think that guy is now?
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 486x311) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 486x311
>>27618209
Not there ball sack though.
>>
>>27617893

Is that not a life threatening injury? Any updates?
>>
>>27618265
Hopefully in a hospital somewhere. Not trying to be funny. He really seemed delusional and badly in need of help.
>>
>>27618339
Yeah I actually feel real bad. It's scary to watch something unfold live like. If one of us called the cops and link the cop to that page, you think they would be able to do something?
>>
>>27618509
>calling the cops

snitches get stitches
>>
File: Photo459.jpg (440 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Photo459.jpg
440 KB, 1600x1200
May that absolute madman be forever remembered.
>>
>>27618812

What was the purpose of the glue in the castration?
>>
>>27619441
You are now aware that superglue was invented specially for sealing wounds. (and they still seal wounds with glue even today, instead of using stitches)
>>
>>27619441
He was under the impression he could make an incision in his nutsack (which he'd already done), cut his balls out and then just glue the skin back together again.
>>
>>27619482
Wait... you're saying that's a real thing?
>>
>>27619441
To glue the wound he caused. He was nothing more than your average attention whore.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.