[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My dad was supposed to eat Chinese food with me 5 houra ago but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: Whataburger.jpg (46 KB, 600x342) Image search: [Google]
Whataburger.jpg
46 KB, 600x342
My dad was supposed to eat Chinese food with me 5 houra ago but I guess he didnt feel lile it. If I can manage to get dressed Ill get some Whataburger or something. What are your guys' favorite fast food places.
>>
5 goys is bretty gud
>>
>>27617569
The girl I used to stalk in HS works there which sucks because I really lile them but I also really dont want to run in to her
>>
>>27617600
Wise. I'd avoid it like hell too
>>
>>27617531
Go to a local chinese restaurant and get the 7th item on the menu
>>
>being an unhealthy fat fuck
>>
>>27617708
Its just fast food man. Its not gonna kill you
>>
I wish everybody was like you OP. Its just a small detail, but I really like how you wrote your post. First writing a little anecdote, then asking the question. Its not a fucking woman vs man thread for once, but a nice casual topic. I bet you're a very nice and cute person.
>>
>>27617531
Not related yet butbis Rick and Morty a good show ai'm a old fag and its about to be on, 1015 at night here im to hard pressed and comfy to get fast food this late I live out in country tendies senpai tendies
>>
>>27617531
I just found out there is whataburger 15 mins away from me been here 2 years I might give it a shot again onky 24h place within 30mins
>>
>>27617531
I like Taco Bell, the quesalupa sucks though.. if you cant decide what place to go, then go to two! Fuck it man
>>
>>27617531
I like Subway and Joeys Pizza
>>
>>27617915
Thanks man. Your post actually made me so happy that I speung up out of bed and got dressed.

>>27617951
I miss cable sometimes. The channel channel surfing and random commercials can sort of be experienced with youtube but its just not the same
>>
>>27617708
Assuming OP is fat and eats it every meal, fuck off
>>
>>27617951
it has its moments. also have you ever been to steak & shake? it's bretty gud
>>
>>27618038
I just have basic cable other shit 2bh even this is pissing cash down the toilet not that I need to worry about money
>>
>>27618067
Ya I went there about a year ago where you from?
>>
File: 48994198.jpg (73 KB, 278x254) Image search: [Google]
48994198.jpg
73 KB, 278x254
>>27617531
anyone here eat yoshinoya?
watered down nip food but it tastes damn good anyways
>>
>>27617531
If you are night driving be carefull random senpai, also subway is good just depends if you want to leave the car
>>
>>27617531
Where you from OP? lot of it depends on where you are at, late like this I like what ever is close easy and somewhat good
>>
>>27618067
I love Steak n Shake fries, their up there with Burger King. Oddly enough Ive never had a shake from there.

>>27618121
My Subways all clise at 9. Earlier if theyre inside a Walmart or something. Do you live on the west coast ?
>>
I'm thinking of getting some fast food as well op.

I usually get something like Popeyes, but I don't know what i want to eat right now.
>>
>>27618162
I live in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I hate that this town pretty much dies after 10.
>>
>>27617531
>inb4 In-n-Out is a normie overrated joint
>>
>>27618195
Im from bama, sundays everything is closed by 9 its a ghost town I got friends in OK, they live in buk fuck no where
>>
>>27618232
>tfw like in n out but i never go there because theres always long fucking lines
>>
>>27618300
When I visited my uncle in California he took us too In n Out an holy shit was it packed. You think they'd build a larger kitchen area or building to cut the lines down.
>>
>>27618237
I have to wonder if its like this in every non major city or just in the south.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.