[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So let me get this straight. Women want a man who loves them,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
So let me get this straight.
Women want a man who loves them, but isn't clingy?
How the fuck does that work?
Women always end up with players because they target men who aren't attached to them. (AKA men who don't love them.)
>>
>>27617504
So evidence suggests they don't care if the man loves them. Don't listen to what women say, observe what they actually do.
>>
>>27617504
I know, right? This shit always confused me when I was younger.
Now I realize that normies are 100% illogical.
>>
File: 1436390649798.png (119 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1436390649798.png
119 KB, 1000x1000
>tfw trying to pretend you're not clingy and as if it's cool if you don't talk for a day or several
>>
Women like men who are liked by other women.
This seems to be the most desirable trait in a man, wether he is nice or a douche, wether he's clingy or cold as a rock, if he can go and fuck other women, then he's attractive.
That's why the 80/20 rule happens and for some men it's so hard to get their sexual life together.
>>
>>27617504
>being in love is a great feeling and makes you happy
>if you feel that way nobody will want you
it's like only being allowed to eat shit tasting food, as soon as you find food you like you're not allowed to eat it
>>
>>27617566
>Don't listen to what women say, observe what they actually do.

This.
>>
>>27617689
>weather he's clingy
no

a lot of girls like me but as soon as I got clingy to one she hated me
>>
women want a guy that is better than they are.

simple as that
>>
>>27617709
Yeah, clinginess seems to be a universal turn-off for women. It sucks.
>>
What you have to do is publically reject and humiliate a woman so terribly it destroys her for years, then wait a little while until she fixes herself back up, then you can have her and be as clingy as you want.
My boyfriend did that to me, and I'm constantly reminded of how unlovable of a teenage girl I was when I'm with him, so it doesn't even matter that he's a neet who wants to use me as a pillow when he plays video games.
>>
>>27617739
Isn't your existence as a male making you better than them by default though?
Unless you want to argue that 100% of women are better than 80% of the men out there.
>>
>>27617706
This is the best advice you will ever get out of this board.
>>
>>27617566
>Don't listen to what women say, observe what they actually do.
good advice desu
>>
>>27617752
>give men strong romantic urges
>make acting on them undesirable to the opposite sex
nature why
>>
>>27617802
this is a lie

if chad was clingy to you you'd obviously choose him. If they're both clingy anyway you'd pick the better one
>>
If you can't tell the difference between loving someone and being a yandere from an anime, you have a lot of growing up to do.
>>
>>27617887
>growing up
what does this mean
>>
>>27617863
Um, then why did Dan Bilverian sleep with Ryan Deluca's wife?
>>
>>27617887
>being yandere
that's literally a female thing

>I'll put my blood in your food
>now we are one
>>
>>27617902
Stop depend on validation from others. Don't smother people.
>>
>>27617902
It means "change your views to my own"
>>
>>27617887
You're ridiculous, texting a girl 4 days a week is clingy in 2016..even if she's your own god damn girlfriend.
It's not yandere behavior. I'm not talking about texting someone 10 times every hour or anything like that.
I'm talking about showing any amount of affection, wanting to be around them when you can, actually enjoying their presence.

WOMEN DEEM THAT AS CLINGY.
I was viewed as clingy because I talked to a girl as often as I talked to my guy friends, holy shit.
>>
>>27617802
>publically reject and humiliate a woman
This works only if you're a Chad to begin with. So.
>>
Not all women are the same, just like all men arent. Some chicks wont love you unless you become attached to them. I know i hate relationships without attachment while other men hate it. Its all about finding the right one that matches up to you.
>>
>>27617934
>I'll put my blood in your food
This is gross and takes no real commitment.
Real love is fertilizing a plant with your food, caring for the plant until it yields fruit or veg, and then cooking and serving that to the one you love.
>>
>>27617632
I could do this if I just had fucking friends. Who here /gf but no friends/
>>
>>27617940
>Stop depend on validation from others. Don't smother people.
how do i stop
>>
>loves them
>isn't clingy
This and a billion other things are just ideas and concepts, and those do not matter to women. At all. What matters is the person associated. All halo effect.

They want you to think the ambiguous ideas and concepts matter, because in that confusion, men have hope, which is an incredibly exploitable thing.
>>
>>27617977
this is SO gay

I imagined growing a vegetable and cooking it for a girl then saying how much love went in to it

no wonder girls hate pussies
>>
>>27617940
Are you a femanon?
You're so airheaded to think of the worst case scenario when we mention clingy.
I wish you fems would just stop posting.
Literally, why have a wife/girlfriend if you give no fucks about being validated from them?
You HAVE to be a female to not realize this is how players are created.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.