[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help. How the fuck do I write a best man's speech? >Robot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Help. How the fuck do I write a best man's speech?

>Robot
>Mumbler in general
>Terrible anxiety when I have to give public speeches
>>
>Go up to podium
>"Welcome everyone, I hope you're having a good time, and I also hope the bride and groom have a happy long life together.
>walk away from podium

That's all I got for ya OP.
>>
>>27617450
just copy one from google and modify some names and shit
>>
rely on anecdotes, tell stories of when you first met the groom and "how you knew you would be best friends for life", or tell the story of how you felt about the bride when the groom started dating her.

These tend to be very common. I can't make you a good speaker, but I can help if you give me a little to work with.
>>
>>27617545
Would that work? How long is this shit supposed to be?
>>
>>27617588
Well the person in question is my father...
>>
>>27617910

Okay, so talk about how you first felt when you met your stepmother to be. Tell times you truly saw them in love, your favorite memories of her, etc.
>>
>>27617450
https://www.reddit.com/r/LifeProTips/comments/3mb1vn/lpt_how_to_give_a_quick_impromptu_speech_or_toast/

inb4 >plebbit
>>
My brother's going to marry a fat chick in a month. What can I do to fuck up their wedding?
>>
>>27618081
fuck the fat chick
you'll lose your virginity too, 2 birds with one stone
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.