[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did a gril ever give you a note in class?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9
File: 1447551025084.jpg (273 KB, 1301x1188) Image search: [Google]
1447551025084.jpg
273 KB, 1301x1188
Did a gril ever give you a note in class?
>>
My bff would pass them back and forth with mean caricatures of other students and the teachers scribbled all over them.
>>
No but a girl once borrowed my pencil and licked/chewed it. So i did it too after she gave it back because i knew its the closest i can get to a kiss. I was right. Kill me.
>>
>>27617303
Kono qt ga daisuki.
>>
No, but a teacher did during a lecture.
It said to see her after class.
She told me I looked depressed and suicidal and basically demanded I go see the school psychiatrist.
wewlad
>>
File: 1453866348568.png (49 KB, 492x489) Image search: [Google]
1453866348568.png
49 KB, 492x489
I threw it to the trash because I'm autistic
>>
File: 4f9.jpg (28 KB, 600x494) Image search: [Google]
4f9.jpg
28 KB, 600x494
>>27617550
Didnt see that one coming
>>
>>27617303
Yep. qt Japanese student on exchange gave me a note inviting me to the dinner the school had organised for them :)
>>
>>27617521
can't give you higher than a 3/10
>>
Once this chubby azn qt from the grade above gave me a handwritten loose-leaf love letter. She invited me to spend a week at the beach with her and her friends. I pretended nothing happened because I didn't know her and I was embarrassed of my anorexic bod.
>>
>be me
>be 13
>girl gives me a note that says she likes me and wants me to come over to her house after school
>her parents will be gone and she'll "suck all the cum out from my body"

I think you know how that turned out.
>>
>>27617680
you played vidya alone instead?
>>
>>27617303
I don't think so, but I got one at lunch in the cafeteria and one at this after school program

I was big pimpin back then...
>>
>>27617303
SHITGATSU WA KIMOI NO KUSO
>>
File: Screenshot_20160403-220144.jpg (767 KB, 1400x1402) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160403-220144.jpg
767 KB, 1400x1402
Near the end of my 6th grade year this girl gave me a note confessing her love for me. I remember the phrase, "youre different than the other boys" being used. I fucked it up of course, not that ot would have mattered either way since a few weeks after that my mom moved us to the other side of town where my descent into autism would begin.
>>
>>27617574
Your post sums up my life pretty well
>>
>>27617599
She got pissed at me and yelled at me in front of the entire class when she found out I didn't go through next day.
>>
>>27617303
Yeah I was a sophomore & a group of freshmen girls gave me a note basically saying I'm a guy who doesn't hangout with those type of girls & they'd make sure I hang out with them all the time. I just threw it out. Then I saw their pics junior year
>>
>>27617303
Once in 8th grade and it said "I love you", but it was just a joke.
>>
>>27617521
Kanojou ha dare desu ka? Oishii da na~
>>
>>27618310
>"I love you",
This fucking bothers me. You need to put the comma inside of the quotes! It's stupid, but it follows MLA conventions #englishprofessor4life
>>
>>27618310
It's always a joke
>>
>>27617303
Yes. I was like 9 yo, searching for something in my school bag at home and found a love note. It had written all cute romantic stuff over it and I didnt know wtf was going on.
I will never know which girl of my class wrote it. None of them was really pretty though, or at least I didnt like them
>>
Lmao this one girl did in 8th grade she was at least 200 pounds
>>
yes; for one magical moment, our fingers touched and I knew I was going to the fish factory that night.

Then she told me to "pass it down to that guy" and I was like oh, alright I can do that ma'am

And then the teacher asked me to give it to her and I did, and the entire class laughed. The girl in front of me facepalmed and looked soooo painfully embarrassed for me.

I believe that's when my impotence problems began.
>>
Nope. I never admitted to liking a girl until I was about 20 years old. I didn't talk to girls and they didn't talk to me.
>>
>>27617550
>teacher asks me if i'm feeling ok
>say i'm fine
>actually am suicidal
>>
>>27618447
Did she say "I love you COMMA" ?

NO.

Then stfu with your MLA conventions.
>>
>>27617702
pretty much. minus the vidya
>>
>>27617303
>mfw my calculus teacher wouldn't get angry at me for not wanting to show to class

he knew
>>
Yep
>called me motherfucker
Write back
>"I've never fornicated with my mother"
>teacher sees and gives detention
>attaches note to detention that mom has to sign
>she signs it
>never talk about again
>>
>>27619865
grade-A /mischief/, anon
>>
>>27618447
gtfo /lit/
(jk it bothers me too)
>>
Yeah, I ended up fucking all four of them.
>>
No, but one time I was eating at a restaurant with my dad when I was still in my high school years and this girl just randomly went to my table and gave me her number. She was out of my league so I took it as a prank and got rid of it.
>>
Every single one of you in this thread is a liar. Grills don't have arms or hands, so there is no possible way that one could've wrote you a note.
>>
Why yes one did. She was an edgy hot topic girl. She gave me a note that read, "Your hair is fucking awesome." I tried to give her an exorcism 2 months later. She left the school that year. That's what you get if you give me a note.
>>
>>27621408
I experienced something similar but it was at Dairy Queen. The reason I didn't go for it though was because the girl looked like she was 13 years old and I was 20 at the time.
>>
I used to pass notes with my girlfriend in high school. Mostly, they'd either be completely banal ("7-11 after school?" "Yeah") or just full of kinda demented doodles. No point in writing something mushy or sexually explicit on a note that somebody else could get ahold of.

I feel like a lot of note-passing and paper bullshit in general went away with texting. Anybody know if they still do those little fortune-teller things?
>>
>>27622165
That's too bad...
That's really just too bad...
You missed your chance...
>>
nerd girl wrote me a note in elvish asking me out. i cant read elvish and didnt fancy her so declined.
>>
>>27622304
If things went south I wouldn't want my shit fucked up for fucking an underage girl. It's times like that when I wish I was Dutch rather than American.
>>
File: 1436432582361.jpg (99 KB, 459x690) Image search: [Google]
1436432582361.jpg
99 KB, 459x690
>>27622329
>nerd girl wrote me a note in elvish asking me out

She was bullied, wasn't she?
>>
>>27622388
Regardless, you are a pathetic KV NEET, you missed your chance now your fucked.
>>
>>27622394
I want to fuck Nep.
>>
File: received_734938859936456.jpg (45 KB, 599x684) Image search: [Google]
received_734938859936456.jpg
45 KB, 599x684
>>27617303
Yeah. It said to meet her by the lunch room and that's how I got my first gf in elementary school.
>>
>>27617303
>Be in 6th grade
>See note sticking out of locker
>A love note, says to see at locker
>Throw it away
>>
File: kev.jpg (18 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
kev.jpg
18 KB, 320x320
>>27617303
I did get one from a chick in middle school, unfortunately she was one of those quiet kids who sat in the back and said nothing, plus she smelled like donuts
>mfw
>>
>>27622405
I'm not a KV NEET though. I used to have a little Mexican gf and I have a shitty job in academia.
>>
>>27622488
>she smelled like donuts
You missed out on a nice smelling gf and a free job for life at a donut shop you donut
>>
>>27622520
If you are white, you are a complete cuck to settle for a fucking spic. Like holy hell. At least go for an asian, since their average IQ's aren't below fucking 90. If you are nonwhite, disregard what I've said.
>>
>>27617574
Holy shit
I did the exact same thing so I could try to be "cool"
It just made everyone think I was an asshole and not talk to me
>>
>>27617303
No

But I did get "secret admirer" love letters, just thinking about it so bizarre, and no they weren't pranks but the girls were ugly as sin
>>
>get note in my 7th grade English class
>"Do you think anon should be kicked out of class? Sign here"
>apparently grill wasn't paying attention when she handed it to me
>I start screaming and crying
>teacher kicks me out of class
>everyone in class claps and cheers
>go to principal and he gives me 3 day after school suspension

I wish I was joking
>>
>>27622599
A girl once told me that I was cute in 11th grade. My only reply was "ok" in a monotone voice, then some black guy said, "dayyyuuuum haha!" and have me a high five.
>>
>>27622560
What if you're half white and half Asian? As far as Mexicans go she wasn't bad, plus she was pretty pale and looked kinda white (her family though were all darker skinned). I'd go for an Asian but all the Asians around me are dirty chinks and I'd sooner fuck a dog. At the moment I think I'm making progress with this Jordanian grad student.
>>
>>27622668
The way I did it was crumple it up and thrown it in the trash
She wasn't there since once of her friends told him to give it to me
I thought it was a joke but it turned out to be real after I threw it away
I still don't know who gave it to me
>>
>>27622695
You should probably just keep trying to go for Asian. I guess Jordanian is a significant step up from the spic, but Asian or Eurasian is what you should be with.
>>
>>27622774
I'll go for what I want for, cuck.
>>
File: 1455761880524.jpg (705 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455761880524.jpg
705 KB, 1080x1080
>>27622666
Reminds me of the time in 6th grade when someone actually wrote a petition on a piece of notebook paper to drive these 3 girls in our class to suicide. Everyone that signed their name got detention and suspension.
>>
>>27622798
Do as you please, but you are just further cucking your shit genes.
>>
>>27622774
My honest goal is either a European girl (preferably from either Spain, France, or Eastern Europe), a blonde haired blue eyed girl who is 5'0, or a Japanese girl. I'm half-Japanese and half-German so go figure it's best to not waste my genes on some chink.
>>
>>27617303
No.
Everyone assumed I was gay. Bunch of bitches.
>>
>>27621142
Did you get paper cuts on your dick?
>>
Got one in 9th grade, found it in my bqckpack after lunch time but it was so blatantly obvious that even sperg me saw through it, stuff like:
>your manly voice turns me on
Pretty sure my voice was not changing back then.
>I look at you in every class/like your style etc.
I was skinny, buzzcut dude who wore jeans and hoodies, nothing special
>I want to take care of your hands
I had (and still have) horrible atopy, hands covered in rash and cuts. You gotta be sick in your mind to find that something worth noting in loveletter.
>lets meet up in plave x in xx:yy pm I want you to grope my breasts, there's plenty of me to go around baby ;)
Acting like a slut in a loveletter, fucking come on now.

>deep down I wanted to believe
>Wojak.png
>>
File: 1432556949745.png (718 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1432556949745.png
718 KB, 700x700
I got 5 love letters in one day. I still don't know who wrote them and even if it was a joke or not. One note implied that it was from a girl far younger than me, other than that it was a complete mystery. Probably the biggest mystery in my life.
Needless to say, I'm still a kissless virgin
>>
Just once, but she was fat and religious.
>>
>>27617303
Yes, it said that she thinks I'm the cutest, funniest guy she knows. But being my idiotic 12yo self, I thought that doing anything with her would cause everyone to make fun of me since she was neither popular nor an outcast, so when she approached me a few days later, I told her I'm not interested. She was still obviously crushing on me for the remaining 2 years we had together, but I kept blocking her attmepts.

Up to this day I could punch my former self for doing that. She was really smart and a total qt. I later found out she became a lead desinger on something or some shit and is really successful now.

Since then, no girl ever had a crush on me or approached me in any way. I obviously deserve it for having been such an idiot.
>>
When I was transferring middle schools, this girl I had a crush on gave me a note. It stated that she liked me and had her number and everything. She apparently found out I was the one shoving the secret admirer letters in her locker.

Then the dirty fat mexican that sat next to me took it out of my binder and passed it around the class. I was the laughing stock of the school until I left.

Fuck you Pedro.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.