[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ I don't understand oneitis Can you please explain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: CTpM0npW4AA5m-3.jpg (99 KB, 600x802) Image search: [Google]
CTpM0npW4AA5m-3.jpg
99 KB, 600x802
/r9k/ I don't understand oneitis
Can you please explain to me why you see all the stars in one girl's eyes?
>>
>>27617093
what is happening in this picture?
>>
>>27617186
That's a good question, I have no idea
>>
Familiarity causes chemical reactions in the brain. Anon might talk to a girl with a few similar interests, and she's relatively nice to him, and eventually she is his oneitis. That is when the torture begins.
>>
>>27617208
Yeah, but why does Anon torture himself, why does he decide never to just start talking to her?
>>
I got muted for saying bump smfh
>>
Oneitis usually means some combination of the following:

>They don't value themselves very
>They cannot be happy without seeking the approval of others
>They're deluded into believing in a Hollywood-esque romantic ideal and project these qualities that they think make the perfect person on to their oneitis.
>Cowards that want to ask a girl out, but would rather leave a festering open wound that is slowly killing them; rather than, pulling off the bandage and making a move and moving on if they get rejected.
>>
the girl I dated for about a year broke up with me over the summer.
Since then, weve been having casual sex. Now shes going out with someone else, and I had to figure this out on my own. The girl i loved more than loved me back stabbed me in the back so now I just have to move on.
It's not a typical oneitis, but it's mine.
>>
>>27617186
that pic has been posted on the chans for literal years, idk where it is from or what it's about. I think it's supposed to be modern art though.
>>
You see a girl you like and for some reason she stands out above most every other girl you come across for whatever reason. Your feelings for this girl become more focosed and focused until you come to a crossroad. You can either: A. Talk to her and let tge pressure out. Or B. Know your place and keep the feelings to yourself and admire her until she transcemds humanity in your mind and becomes more of an idea.
>>
>>27618874
This is not healthy.
>>
>>27618893
I know. It makes me physically ill but its all I know.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.