[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit normies say: >"Anon you say you don't want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: e05.jpg (103 KB, 498x441) Image search: [Google]
e05.jpg
103 KB, 498x441
Shit normies say:

>"Anon you say you don't want kids someday you're gonna meet a woman who will change all that!"

>"respect our troops anon, they fight so you can have freedom of speech!"

>"If you don't vote you don't have the right to complain!"
>>
>>27616793
>respect our troops
you mean Israel's troops
>>
I interact with people everyday, am married, hang out with friends, etc etc.

No one has said any of these to me in years.

Stop making up normie boogeymen.
>>
>>27616793
>"If you don't vote you don't have the right to complain!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIraCchPDhk
>>
>>27616814
then get the fuck out
>>
>>27616793
My mom says the first one alot because she knows what I think about women (not MRA/MGTOW level, I just don't trust women).
>>
>>27616814

Man I'm not making this shit up all of these happened within the last year (except the 'respect our troops' one which I just see on the internet a lot.)

I'm not even edgy at work or school, my co-worker was just talking about his kids and I was like "I dunno if I wanna get married, your kids seem successful but that seems like a lot of work, I don't think I could pull it off."
>>
>>27616814
I've heard this multiple times by many different people.
Maybe you're just a faggot
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.