[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some guy jumped off a bridge today and committed suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: 1447283198117.jpg (71 KB, 498x333) Image search: [Google]
1447283198117.jpg
71 KB, 498x333
He jumped off a viaduct and landed on the road nearby in Pennsylvania.
This video is of a different jump.
>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1aFlZUTiEDU
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 391x376) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 391x376
>normies mocking him in the commen section

This is why if you're going to kill yourself you should take some human scum out with you first
>>
>>27616746
How could you commit suicide with all those people watching?

When I finally do it, it's gonna be in the woods with a gun or off a secluded bridge.
>>
>>27616881
this desu
make them pay
>>
File: 1459353675845.jpg (86 KB, 423x1021) Image search: [Google]
1459353675845.jpg
86 KB, 423x1021
>>27616746
He was prob a turbo normie, deserved it
>>
>>27616881
all you're gonna do is make normies hate the surviving robots more
>>
File: amy pepe.png (61 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
amy pepe.png
61 KB, 500x500
>>27616746
i will be with him soon
>>
I don't see a future where I am happy. Things can only grow worse even from where I am. Suicide is looking less like an escape and more like an inescapable logic.

I just wish I could have made a few nice memories to have something nice to hold on to as I went.
>>
http://www.phillymag.com/news/2015/05/07/sean-mcgrellis-suicide-hotel-philadelphia/

>He showed a positive attitude that was infectious if you spent time around him.
>I never saw a side of him that was in such pain.

They always say that the person never showed signs of depression or loneliness. I find that hard to believe. Maybe they were putting on a good show so that nobody felt guilty when they offed themselves. Still, you'd think if they were in pain that their mask would fall off sometimes.
>>
File: 104.jpg (147 KB, 600x837) Image search: [Google]
104.jpg
147 KB, 600x837
>>27617009

I feel the same exact way and my attachment to this world is slowly dwindling every day.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.