[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PURELY HYPOTHETICALLY, even if it's not likely to happen:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: femanon13.jpg (251 KB, 640x1058) Image search: [Google]
femanon13.jpg
251 KB, 640x1058
PURELY HYPOTHETICALLY, even if it's not likely to happen: Let's say you are outside in the city, you see a cute Asian girl on the sidewalk, and you HAVE TO meet her and become friends with her, in the most effective way possible, the way that is the most likely to actually work and not scare her off. What do you do?
>>
ching chong ping pong
>>
File: Mexican Gangster.png (413 KB, 455x601) Image search: [Google]
Mexican Gangster.png
413 KB, 455x601
>>27616712
>HAVE TO

Why?
>>
>>27616795
Because you love her
>>
>>27616712
I don't speak china so i will not talk
>>
>>27616712
Tell her she looks exotic and ask if she's chinese/where is she really from. Works every time.
>>
>>27616712
>"hey"
>smile and look her up and down
>"you from around here?"
>try my best to keep conversation going
>ask her if she wants to go for a drink sometime
>ask for her phone number
>talk some more then walk off
>>
>>27616805
That's not a reason, thats you wanting you dick wet. A reason to randomly approach someone would be if they are on fire. Obviously you should light her on fire.

All kidding aside, the serious answer is have social skills and experience picking up women.
>>
I don't have to do shit, you fucking commie.
>>
File: hand.jpg (45 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
hand.jpg
45 KB, 670x377
>>27617231

that sounds autistic as fuck

here's what you gotta do

>"hi"
>"hello"
>"mind if I surgically attack my own hand to my stomach while you watch"
>"haha yeah, why not"
>>
>>27617421
>that sounds autistic as fuck

Best i got senpai, OP said i had to do it and usually i wouldn't, just giving honest answer to ops question
>>
>>27617442

I was just playin man.

besides, it's not what game you spit, it's how you spit it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.