[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Convince me life is worth living robots. So far in life I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 1444181285179.jpg (24 KB, 320x310) Image search: [Google]
1444181285179.jpg
24 KB, 320x310
Convince me life is worth living robots.

So far in life I've been miserable, depressed, anxious, abused and have failed at many things. Normies always hate me when I was trying to be a normie myself and I realize that I have nowhere I belong. Why is this world actually worth it? How can people be happy?
>>
>>27616645
I'm not going to convince you of shit, and neither will anybody else on this board.
We all know that, so why bother asking?
>>
Life is not worth living.
Dying has even less worth, though. That's why living is the default option.
>>
>>27616667
I was hoping that someone that understands the things I've been through could help.
>>
>>27616689
Just know you can hit that whip any time
>>
>>27616682
How do you cope with living?
>>27616706
Sorry, I don't understand.
>>
>>27616717
You don't don't know the whip? bro.....
>>
Don't worry about the facts and details of your life, worry about how you feel. You feel bad and you need to stop feeling bad. That is a realistic goal it can be attained if you learn to think positively and to enjoy yourself.

Basically, you gotta learn to be happy with what you are. Then you acquire things as a supplement to that happiness. It's not the other way around.
>>
>>27616717
I pursue the things that give me pleasure.
I live cause I'm scared of dying, and the things I like the most are drugs and women. So I chase drugs and women.
I don't have much success, but I've found it's the best way to live. I don't care about anything other than my own happiness and I'm clear on what makes me happy.
It's all meaningless, but if my body feels good, and my brain feels good, then it's probably worth it.
>>
>>27616747
Thanks, brobot. I have no idea how to do that but it's something I'll ponder in these late night hours.
>Then you acquire things as a supplement to that happiness.
This has been my mistake. I always bought things to make me happy and it never worked for very long.
>>
>>27616785
Thanks.

That all sounds like it would make me feel empty...I had a drinking problem before and it only made me happy being drunk but no other time.
>>
your life can always become a good book

seriously the only thing that keep me alive is the fact that my life is a really good story, i think it could be adapted as an anime too
>>
>>27616809
Writing down my life's story is a really interesting idea actually. My life has been eventful even if it's sad...

What's your story?
>>
File: 1444025945766.png (957 KB, 1152x768) Image search: [Google]
1444025945766.png
957 KB, 1152x768
>>27616645
bump ahoy
>>
>tfw /r9k/ won't help
>>
>>27617257
You know the answer, you just don't want to accept it. All you can is make the most out of your life. Whether that means watching anime and fapping till your dick is raw, or getting the courage to try something else, is in your hands.
>>
>>27617257
I'd help if I knew the answer, but I do not.
>>
>>27617317
Isn't that just masking my problems?
>>
>>27617356
Motivation follows action, not the other way around blah blah blah

-Generic motivational speaker
>>
>>27617356
pretty much. It's up to you to remove your mask, it might be extremely painful though
>>
>tfw I like underdog stories
>I intentionally make my life as shit as possible so that when I finally succeed, it will make the crescendo of the story arc even more inspiring
>tfw it's only a good story if I succeed
>I probably won't
>>
>>27617317
There are two roads. One is to never attempt to do anything with your life and hope you don't end up homeless. The other is to take chances. Whether that means writing erotica short stories to sell on Amazon, or getting a job at KFC, or talking to girls, etc. it's your choice.

Getting a gf before getting a job is an uphill battle but maybe if you could do that you'd be more motivated in life.
>>
>>27617480
A grill wouldn't want someone as ugly as me with terrible teeth.

I see what you mean, I hear furries will spend lots of cash for their stupid fetish.
>>
>>27616645
I have a sort of morbid curiosity to see what happens to the world and myself.
>>
>>27616645
There are many faces of life that you have not seen yet and it's up to you to discover them life is hard and not fair and we're all trying
>>
>>27617540
There might be furry erotica but I've noticed more monster erotica and incest-lite (step).
>>
>>27617561
The vast majority of faces I meet are disgusted with me. Why would I want to see more?
>>
>>27617653
Good to know. I wouldn't mind freelancing if it meant I could get a passive income going.
>>
File: 1444217954343.jpg (13 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1444217954343.jpg
13 KB, 320x320
hello...can you hear me?
>>
>>27617419
was in response to
>>27616809
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.