[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it weird that I'm only attracted to virgins? As soon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: ed.jpg (43 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
ed.jpg
43 KB, 500x333
Is it weird that I'm only attracted to virgins? As soon as I find out a girl isn't a virgin I just lose all attraction. I had a crush on a girl for 6 years and the second I found out she had lost her virginity to her bf I lost interest completely. In retrospect it helped me a lot because it was an unhealthy obsession but now it's making things difficult.
>>
>>27616639
I love this meme. You're a real memester!
>>
>>27616664
I love memes too but im serious.
>>
File: FUCK YOU GUYS.jpg (50 KB, 621x353) Image search: [Google]
FUCK YOU GUYS.jpg
50 KB, 621x353
>>27616639
The hypocrisy from people, it's okay for a girl to want tall guys only. or rich guys, etc.

But I'm not allowed to have standards based on someones integrity?
>>
Unfortunately most girls lose their virginity by the time they graduate high school, so there's slim pickings my brother.
>>
>>27616679
Oh, like seriously serious? If that is the case, I got bad news for you.
>>
>>27616700
Integrity? How many people have you slept with?
>>
>>27616701
I'll work with what's available I suppose.
>>
>>27616715
Just the one, my girlfriend was a virgin.
I didn't let her know I wouldn't have been with her if she wasn't a virgin though.
>>
>>27616761
Ya I've gotten harassed for mentioning I want a virgin irl. I fucking hate people.
>>
File: the-more-you-know.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
the-more-you-know.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
It doesn't matter whether she's a virgin if you're not going to marry her.
>>
>>27616823
But I want to get married, besides what part of them not being attractive to me don't you get? I'd rather just fap at that point.
>>
File: intimidation.jpg (28 KB, 500x411) Image search: [Google]
intimidation.jpg
28 KB, 500x411
>>27616915
>But I want to get married
You better think again, son.
>>
>>27616946
My parents and grandparents are still married why shouldn't I?
>>
File: my-three-marriages.jpg (544 KB, 1269x1226) Image search: [Google]
my-three-marriages.jpg
544 KB, 1269x1226
>>27616977
Because they lived in a different world than we do now. And it still mostly sucked for them anyway.

Also, pic related. There are a million stories like this out there. Do your research and make sure you know what terms like "imputed income" mean before you sign your life away.
>>
>>27616639
It's a rare condition known as not being a cuck
>>
>>27617054
The man in the story was a terrible judge of character.
>>
i took 3 grills virginities stay mad op
>>
Well its not weird if you are a virgin, it is normal to want to be the same sexual experience so you do not look like a loser who does not know what he is doing. However, you should learn fast, and I got this data from a top psychologist, there are no female virgins past the age of 16, whether they lie or they say otherwise is not real. It is just the way society works. You need to learn this or forever be a pedophile.
>>
>>27616639
>>27616700
>>27617135

I've had sex/long-term relationship with 5 girls.

One of them was a virgin, that was just awful. Both the sex and the relationship afterwards & its eventual end.
>>
File: 1459570305235.jpg (46 KB, 451x392) Image search: [Google]
1459570305235.jpg
46 KB, 451x392
>>27617223
>a terrible judge of character
That's what the next generation will be saying about you, too, once you've been turned into mincemeat by divorce court.

On to your fate, son. Just remember the weird Anon who tried to warn you years in advance, and you didn't listen.
>>
>>27616639
Same here. I lose all respect for the girl if I find out she's not a virgin.
>>
File: 20zu460.jpg (48 KB, 310x431) Image search: [Google]
20zu460.jpg
48 KB, 310x431
>tfw you will never meet a pure girl anymore in modern western society and you will never get to ask her parents for permission to take her as your wife and you two experience the beauty of life together and spend the rest of your lives together .
>>
>>27616700
Welcome to a gynocentric society enjoy your stay.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.