[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Attempting to do taxes >Every other fucking line demands
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: levin-kill-irs.jpg (29 KB, 464x235) Image search: [Google]
levin-kill-irs.jpg
29 KB, 464x235
>Attempting to do taxes
>Every other fucking line demands another form with uninterpretable instructions
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

I'm going back to NEEThood.
>>
Doing your taxes is literally the easiest thing to do now.

You should have done them before March 31 when they were free on turbotax. Turbotax literally holds your hand through the whole thing.
>>
I owe 500 this year wtf
>>
>>27616802
I owed 72 last year and then this year I was supposed to get 700 back but it's been 2 months and my refund is still being processed.

wtf
>>
>>27616830
You're probably being audited
>>
Getting back 5200 because I claimed 0 like an idiot
>>
>>27616871
Enjoy prison I just submitted this post to the IRS
>>
You think the EZ form is hard? It's literally Easy.

You just drop in all the numbers that came in on your tax return sheet your employer sent you. Then throw in some numbers of your own. Since you're a former neet new to jobs it's not even like you have to worry about the big shit. Too much money, home ownership, major purchases.
>>
>>27616913
Announcing reports is an auditable offense, reported
>>
>>27616862
But I didn't lie at all.

Is it random? How long does it take. I have some student loans that are delinquent but I called the loan people and they said they don't garnish wages.
>>
>>27616992
Only for 4chan reports, not IRS reports

Enjoy the inquiry
>>
>>27616772
>Doing your taxes is literally the easiest thing to do now

Tell that to Lionel Messi and the King of Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>27616772
>>27616623
this or go pay someone to do it
>>
File: 1405577426104.jpg (23 KB, 310x247) Image search: [Google]
1405577426104.jpg
23 KB, 310x247
>>27616772
>Doing your taxes is literally the easiest thing to do now.
Not if you have capital losses.

>TFW fucked twice

So fucking tempted to not even file this year.
>>
>>27617040
When you're making a few thousand a year like 95% of people doing your taxes only takes like 30 minutes max because they're straight forward

When you get into the multimillionaire range they start to get complicated, that's why you hear about celebrities going to jail over taxes
>>
>>27616623
Just don't pay them senpai who gives a fuck
>>
>>27617112
>Not if you have capital losses.
how so?
>>
>>27617170
Played the stock market briefly. The MONTH I entered it went to hell after a 5 or 6 year bull run. Fuck I don't even remember how many years. I made money, but overall I was in the negative (not a lot). But then It literally DOUBLED or TRIPLED my fucking tax paperwork for some god damned retarded reason. AND I can't use the ez anymore either.
>>
>>27617149
This is the most fucked up part. I don't even fucking owe anything. I'll get not only a return but the EITC too because I'm poor as fuck. But at this point they can fucking keep it, the cunts. This level of bureaucracy should be literally criminal.
>>
>>27617217
Nevermind, my tax paperwork just pentupled AT LEAST. Fuck this shit. Let em fine me. Fuck the IRS.
>>
>>27617831
you will literally go to prison bro
>>
>>27617117
It's not like it's any more complicated for multimillionaires. If you're a 95%er you can just use tax software to do it yourself or pay a little more for a tax preparer to do it for you. If you're a multimillionaire you already have, among other things, a tax accountant to do your taxes for you. Rich people don't not pay their taxes because it's too complicated for them, they don't pay them because they don't want to. They think they can get away with it because the consequences for one's actions are different when one has a bunch of money. "I'm rich, the rules are for other people."
>>
>>27616772
Turbo tax is fucking trash, I found way more credits on my own that I was eligible for that they said I didn't qualify for
>>27616623
Start with the 1040A booklet, do it in order (read it from the beginning as you work), and then Google things that aren't defined in the booklet that you don't know how to answer. I was feeling your feel but many of my questions were quickly answered on IRS. Gov
>>
>>27618355
Forgot to say don't use ez. The A form is easy enough if you follow my directions and as long as you work normal jobs and have just regular bank accounts so you meet the requirements it's p. easy. It tells you in the booklet what the requirements are to file each kind of form
>>
>>27618117
housing someone for literal tens of thousands of dollars because they didnt pay a few hundred, fucking smart brah
>>
>>27618484
VOTE FOR ME I'M TOUGH ON CRIME.
>>
>>27616830
You're being audited, got mine in 2 weeks, $4800
>>
>>27618277

The top one percent pays over half the taxes. It's the poor and middle class who don't pay taxes.
>>
Anyone else bothered that the most capable are taxed the most for their contributions and then that money is sent to the least capable who use it to breed and not produce anything, or at the very least, not produce anything?
>>
>>27618816

What else should happen? If we don't redistribute it they might try to invest and create new jobs. Then the poor wouldn't need gibsmedats and then how would Hillary get elected? Not so smart now are ya' big guy?
>>
>>27619028
Eh... I guess you're right. I just don't like how the future is looking with this increase of lower intelligence/trying people trying to get more and more regulations that confine everyone in order to get their income. Feels like it'll turn into a totalitarian state. It's probably just paranoia.
>>
File: Breakdown3-06-17-11.gif&w=450.gif (10 KB, 450x317) Image search: [Google]
Breakdown3-06-17-11.gif&w=450.gif
10 KB, 450x317
>>27618603
>It's the poor and middle class who don't pay taxes.
It's about 8% of households that are paying no taxes because they're disabled, students, unemployed or are super poor. Another 10% is retired old people. The average federal tax rate has dropped for the 1% over the past 35 years. Corporations used to contribute two to three times as much to the total federal tax revenue in the 1950's. Adjust for inflation, gdp growth over the past 35 years has almost doubled corporate tax receipt growth.
>>
>>27616913
Why? What did I do wrong
>>
>>27619592

It hasn't dropped enough. I think there should be no income tax. Just a flat sales tax on everything, and no sin tax charging extra for booze and baccy either. Punish consumption, not success. If we aggressively cut social spending then we wouldn't need to ass rape the rich anyway.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.