[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey I turn 21 next Monday and my two friends keep telling me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 640x1136
Hey I turn 21 next Monday and my two friends keep telling me there gonna take me to a bar and get me laid, I'm a virgin and both of them can get girlfriends that are at least 7s within a week of breaking up.

How do I go to a bar with 2 normies as a robot and not make an ass out of myself

Pic related its me
>>
>>27616552
Ur fukt kiddo
>>
Watch some movies and pretend you're the main character.
I watched Meet Joe Black the other day and started pretending I'm Brad Pitt. I met a girl on friday, we made out all night and she sent me a message the morning after telling me she hadn't forget about me.
I strongly recommend watching that movie. It probably wont be enough, but it helped me a lot so it may help you as well.
>>
>>27616552
you're not going to get laid. I've had friends say they were going to do this stuff for me and it just never happened. most of the time they just disappeared with other people and left me hanging.

so yea, they're just going to bring you to a bar, get drunk, and that's all they're going to do. if you want to get laid you're going to have to do it yourself, don't rely on anyone.
>>
>>27616552
if thats you, u dont too bad, just put on a nice smile and i think u will be ok
>>
>>27616676
u dont look too bad is what i meant
>>
>>27616673
what this guy said

better yet, just don't go
>>
>>27616552
Just don't sperg out and you'll be fine, remain calm go with the flow and act like you're having fun even if you're not
>>
>>27616552
Just stay home, OP.
>>
>>27616673
Seconding this but also OP you have a baby face and from my experience most girls go for older guys or older looking guys. Just about every girl I know have huge daddy complexes so they always go for guys 5 or so years older. If you're looking to meet girls you'll probably have better chances outside of a bar.

Either way hope you have fun OP
>>
Let your friends take the lead
Have a couple drinks right away to loosen you up. Then just smile a lot and say yes to everything that comes up. Forget about getting laid. That's not going to happen. Relax. You'll have a good time.
>>
>>27617733
Yeah I'm not banking on getting laid, I know I look like a high schooler. I just want to have fun and talk to girls without feeling hyper conscious
>>
>>27617127
Baby face is like being a Manlet
>>
>>27616552
Jus B urself

original comment
>>
>>27616552
get them to pay you a hookr
>>
>>27616613
Disclaimer: This won't work for everybody.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.