[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please God, let me meet her. All I want to is to find that perfect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: sad green frog man meme.jpg (50 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
sad green frog man meme.jpg
50 KB, 500x365
Please God, let me meet her. All I want to is to find that perfect girl I know exists. She's sweet and shy and my age and likes all the things I do, perhaps even is on this site itself. The girl who won't secretly think I'm a loser, the girl I can cuddle with (even if only possible online) and spent nights talking to and laughing and sharing happiness. Someone who can reciprocate the love I put in, the girl who I can make feel safe and secure unconditionally and can fill this gaping, empty void in my heart._Please, just let me find this person. I'll change everything about me if that's what it takes Please, I just can't take the loneliness anymore.
>>
please, someone, anyone?
>>
>>27616580
Idk man, but posting here certainly won't be very helpful. Try a local library or art class?
>>
>>27616661
maybe i can find a nice fembot who knows these feels.
>>
>>27616580
I found him for a little while.
He cheated on me.
I am left with nothing.
>>
>>27616504

There is no 'her', OP.

There is no God changing the universe in your favor. If you read the damn bible, you'd know that. God CAN'T change the world or people's hearts, because that removes free will from the equation.

All you can do is change yourself and roll the dice.

But sitting in a corner crying, and expecting the world to conform to your whims isn't going to accomplish anything.
>>
>>27616504
You forgot to mention she also has to be cute.
>>
File: 444.jpg (39 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
444.jpg
39 KB, 480x640
>>27616790
>fembot

Wew.
>>
>>27616790
I can't speak for everyone but most "fembots" are girls with bfs who browse this place for am ego boost or amusement. I personally know two guys who's girlfriends come here for that. And true fembots likely have severe problems. As much and you don't want to hear it real life is a better option. Go for girls who are very invested in a hobby like art, they generally don't have the time or desire to be out socializing as much. If you're serious I really do suggest you stop coming to r9k it's addicting, I shouldn't even be on here right now.
>>
attractiveness, mental stability, interesting

pick two.

or if you're an ugly fat socially retarded neet, pick none
>>
>>27616580
It doesn't exist man. It doesn't exist because it will end. It will always end. Relationships and companionship are fucking meaningless because they can. terminate at any second for any reason, or even a lacktherof. You're better off investing in yours. You're the only person who will never abandon you. Love yourself and feel love from yourself in return. It's hard though, I only did it because I loved once after being a robot my while life, finally. She left me and I was left with nothing. Don't ever love anyone but yourself, it's pointless and it'll make you weak.
>>
she exists

but she weighs about 200
>>
>>27617104
you probably weigh twice that
>>
>>27617120
nope

sorry to disappoint, fat toastie roastie

you'll always have those faggots in the belly gf threads tho
>>
>>27616504
You can't expect to find a girl to make you happy. If you're unhappy then you'll be unappealing to the opposite sex. You need to find interests you can pursue which will make you happier, but also so you'll be more interesting to prospective dates. However once you do that you won't need a girlfriend, but atleast you'll be in a position where you can get one.
>>
I know you feel like the girl you are describing just has to exist and if life is worth a shit, life should show you a way to a her.

Thats false. There is no girl like that. She is not here. She isn't anywhere. This isn't anyones fault. It is as it is. Give up already. The best you can hope for is some mediocre, boring person that happens to accept if you give her enough money and attention.
>>
>>27616504
Why would somebody sweet and shy be on this site?
Silly OP
>>
There's always going to be someone who can deal with any issues you have anon. They might not be the person you expected, and it's better to accept that things so rarely fall into perfect place sooner rather than later. Just keep being you and trying to improve, and one day you'll meet them.
>>
>>27616504
No, anon. There is not somebody out there for everyone. Accept the cruel harsh wind of life for it is an evil reality we are subjected to.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.