[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you shower everyday?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
Do you guys shower everyday? I don't. I wish I could, but I don't have the motivation.
>>
I bathe twice a week
>>
>>27616270
Dude what? How do you not have the motivation to take ten minutes out of your day to bathe? Wtf is wrong with you?
>>
I do twice a week, and also shave those two times
>>
Yes I shower daily. I work so I kind of have to.
>>
File: 1444305588025.jpg (78 KB, 800x774) Image search: [Google]
1444305588025.jpg
78 KB, 800x774
I haven't showered in like 4 years.
>>
>>27616270
u must hav deperson
i know lack of movaton is wat i had wen i had deperson
sori if this dos not meak sens i hav dislexa
>>
I'm at home most days, so in that case, I'll shower on monday, skip tuesday, shower wednesday, etc. Every other day basically

If I have to go out somewhere and be there a while, IE it's not just a trip into the convenience store down the street, in-and-out, then I'll always shower.
>>
>>27616270
I love showers so it's not a chore. 10 minutes in relaxing warm water while I sing then I get pumped and turn it as cold as it gets for about 5 minutes. Shower every day son
>>
Yes i do, because i go to college almost everyday and i live in a tropic country
>>
Yea, i always dread it but am happy i did when its over, and i hate greasy hair
>>
kind of getting into doing it everyday before it was every other day, crippled mom helps me shower.
>>
>>27616433
>crippled mom helps me shower.
whatw
>>
Not everyday. Usually I don't get out of bed early enough to take a shower before I have to leave for work.
>>
>>27616380
Same here, shave every Sunday unless I did so the day before

I enjoy taking showers though, never dreaded it, I built the habit by making them fun by covering my dick in conditioner and rolling on the floor jacking off furiously and enjoying the warm shower

Sometimes I forget I'm in the shower for like half an hour and have to rush out though, get lost in thoughts
>>
>>27616301

I hate being wet. I'm like a cat

Also I hate being naked. It's uncomfortable. I sleep fully clothed in jeans, a t-shirt, and socks
>>
>>27616270
Every other day. Used to do it daily when i had a job.
>>
I take em everyday because of school. On breaks or on weekends, I take them whenever I feel like it. I love cold showers though.
>>
I shower once every 2 weeks usually.
>>
>>27616561
Similarly, I wear full clothes when I sleep. I dont mind getting wet as long as it is cold water and its not humind. Cant stand being naked either. Alone or in front of anyone.
>>
>>27616648
>Cant stand being naked either

Why? I don't like being naked around other people, but when I'm alone it's fine.
>>
I take a shower every 2 days. I took a shower yesterday so I'm taking a shower tomorrow.
>>
>>27616777
What if you house is on fire and you gotta go tout asap?? I always think in that possibility.
>>
Every two days when I'm feeling up to it. Sometimes once a week or more. It feels kind of uncomfortable and like a drain on my time to do something just slightly unpleasant.
>>
>>27616800
That's not going to happen. Also, nice digits. Mine were better, tho.
>>
File: 1447125738494.jpg (234 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1447125738494.jpg
234 KB, 1000x1500
I shower on weekdays since I have class and I don't want to garner any sort of attention, much less negative attention from smelling like shit.
On weekends it depends on whether or not I exercised/got sweaty that day
>>
>>27616270
Every other day, and when I do, they 45 minutes.
>>
>>27616924
My showers take a lot of time, too.
>>
>>27616270
Three times a week:
Monday and Wednesday after work
Saturday morning after cartoons and fap sesh

showering everyday is too hard on my skin
>>
>>27616998
>Saturday morning after cartoons and fap sesh
cartoons?
>>
>>27616270
well, if I don't plan on going outside there is no point, otherwise I do
>>
I get really physically tired while showering, I don't know why
It feels a lot like trying to sprint
Maybe it's too hot but i feel real cold if i turn the water any cooler

I could maybe find the motivation to shower every day if it took 15 minutes like for other people but with all the breaks I'm taking to catch my breath and shit it takes like an hour
>>
I get more depressed and feel like shit if I don't shower everyday.
>>
>>27616516
Spot on description of my routine
>>
I take a shower every day, and it's one of the few things in my life that stills feels good. The warm wetness, the white noise of the water flowing, the feeling as it strikes my body; it's comforting.

I just wish it lasted longer. Had to replace the hot water heater a few years ago and the new one runs out of hot water a lot sooner. The old water waster shower head got replaced by one of those shitty lower flow ones. Fuck the environment, I'm trying to get some relief for psychic pain here.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.