[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get called out and blocked by a long-time internet friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1431203574995.jpg (61 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
1431203574995.jpg
61 KB, 500x365
>get called out and blocked by a long-time internet friend
>they claimed I was stalking them and that they thought I was creepy
>they blocked me from all social media we were connected on

>made alt accounts on a few sites that they used often (twitter, tumblr)
>populated them with posts to make it look like i was an active, new user
>added them
>they add back
>ask for their personal accounts that they never originally let me have access to
>they give me the usernames

>feeling like im really fucked up
>scared about what they'll do if they find out its me

do I keep up the charade or do I drop it, it's been a couple days now and they dont seem suspicious at all
I don't know them irl
whats the worst that could happen?
>>
>>27616214
is cyber-stalking a crime? i think it is bro
>>
>>27616214
why are you stalking them? lmao
>>
>>27616698
we were pretty close, i was fairly invested in their life and helping them do well, this kinda makes me feel like I'm still involved in their life
>>
That is so creepy anon

No wonder you got called out
>>
the internet is so fucking stupid jesus christ
>>
Give up anon. Don't be Ahab.
>>
>>27616214
Christ you are creepy as fuck people like you get shot for shit like that, man if I caught some faggot ass like you peeping in my windows you would be done son
>>
Dude, let them go. You're 100% proving them right and this will only ever make things worse. Lots of people come and go through life.
>>
>>27616214
>They said I was stalking them, so i'm going to stalk them

You're a creep, dude. Just stop now.
>>
File: 502.jpg (19 KB, 351x359) Image search: [Google]
502.jpg
19 KB, 351x359
Whats so bad about it? Why are all robots in this thread so bothered? What does exactly internet stalking consist of? Is OP going to rape "them"(is op's friend a man or a woman?)
Internet stalking sounds like a retarded american concept.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.