[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for someone to kill me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (519 KB, 2260x2175) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
519 KB, 2260x2175
I'm trying to kill myself, I have a gun with bullets but can't do it myself. If you live in the Orange County area of Southern California and are willing to shoot me in the head please email me at [email protected] ASAP
>>
>>27616119
Continued: All you have to do is meet me at the location. I will give you the gun loaded and show you how to use it. Then just please shoot and you can leave my body there.
>>
>>27616119
I'll be your friend instead.
>>
>>27616119
dont do it anon. your real life may be bad, but think of all of the keks you will miss on r9k.
>>
Completely serious, write me at [email protected] and tell me whats up with you.
>>
>>27616119
dude just get some pills or overdose on heroin.
>>
>>27616119
>kill suicidal anon
>police investigate the murder
>find me
>go to prison for the rest of my life as my anus is torn apart by nig nogs
Yeah, no thanks.
>>
>>27616119
If you're gonna be a faggot about killing yourself just jump in front of a train. Or go to a police station with your gun and point it at a cop.
>>
>tfw no social media to help you out
Here have my kik: senpaiofhentai
>>
>>27616157
You're going to murder whoever goes there. Really who would ever accept such an offer? There's nothing in it for them except for prison or death
>>
OP, you are insane. Not even including the fact that you're suicidal -- this post is just insane.
>>
>>27616119
Hey bro, I live in Orange County as well. There is lots of shit worth living for, especially here. If you want to chat, hit me up at [email protected]. I'd be happy to pick you up and drive you out to fuck a qt asian hooker. I'll even pay for it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.