[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wtf. Help please. Someone. Anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: AirBrush_20160403212316.jpg (22 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
AirBrush_20160403212316.jpg
22 KB, 325x325
Wtf. Help please. Someone. Anyone
>>
>>27615931
I dunno buy proactive or something
>>
>>27615931

Pop them faggot. They go away after that. With age too. It'll decrease over the years.
>>
>>27615931
time stamp please fampai tbhwy
>>
>>27615931
Stop eating sweats and sugary drinks

Wash your sheets each week

Don't scrub in the shower

Try antibiotics/topicals but drop themm if they don't work.

t. Acne friend
>>
>>27615931
Go to the dermatologist. They know more than most robots do. If you've gone and what the dermatologist has given you doesn't work, go on accutane. That shit will fuck you up but to most people the side effects are worth the removal of acne. It doesn't work 100% for 100% of people but there's a good chance it'll help you here.

>source: had bad acne for like 4 years, went to the dermo and after like 6 months it's cleared up a shit tonne.
>>
>>27616018
YES! Listen to this guy OP. Your skin will look noticeably better after a week or two if you cut out sugar. Milk may also be a factor, but sugar most definitely is.
>>
All those gells and creams and dietary rules did jack shit for me. Then I got accutane from my dermatologist, I haven't had acne since.
>>
>>27616018
Stop eating sweats and sugary drinks
>check
Wash your sheets each week
>check twice
Don't scrub in the shower
>check just cold water
Try antibiotics/topicals but drop themm if they don't work.
>check always comes back
t. Acne friend
>>
>>27616070
if you are op and you still have then

a. ur a fuckin liar

b. you have to wait to outgrow it or use accutane and destroy ur body
>>
>>27616070
GREASY FOOD
>>
File: 14597339268651264310678.jpg (647 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
14597339268651264310678.jpg
647 KB, 1944x2592
>>27616116
Not lying. I'm not doing accutane wtf there must be something
>>
>>27615931
stop rubbing hamburger patties all over your face
>>
>>27616199
Are you shaving aginst the grain?
>>
>>27616199

1) destroy your self-esteem through years of incurable acne, resulting in hella acne scars that take even longer to get rid of

2) have five months of dry lips on accutane and never have acne again

accutane's links to IBS and depression are disputed, and you're going to waste so much of your life being a skin Sisyphus.

if you're literally too scared of accutane, just fucking see a derm anyway. they'll try you on solodyn first, or prescribe you a topical. who knows, it might clear you up without the need for accutane.

t. accutane shill
>>
>>27616236
I just shave going down
>>
>>27616199
Never touch your face. Ever. Do not pick at all. It may make you feel better for a bit but it will not be good for you in the long run. If you're already doing that then accutane might be your only option. Coming from someone who didn't do accutane, I would have done it in a heartbeat if it even made my acne go away a year earlier then it did. That shit was the only reason I was a robot in high school.
>>
treatments to try:

Huge doses of magnesium and vitamin d.
spend a few hundred more dollars on other supplements like nascent iodine and sulphur at a health food store.

they will also have bentonite clay which you use to do facial masks. Also get a gentle black soap for daily washing.

drink a gallon of distilled water a day.

because this is an auto-immunity issue, urine therapy will also be beneficial. drink and bathe with it (don't collect the head or tail).

get as much sunlight as possible, nofap, and start a juice fast / vegan diet. but avoid genetically modified/glyphosate contaminated products.
>>
Anyone else secretly happy about all the anti-isotretinoin (accutane is a brand) shilling there is? Less competition for women in general because retards with cystic acne think they're smarter than D E R M A T O LO G I S T S (a much more competitive field to get into than general medicine btw, so they're literally better than most GP's)

L O L LADS
>>
I'm on accutane rn, shits bretty good. Just don't drink on it, learned that from experience
>>
>>27615931
-get on a low glycemic diet
-wash your face twice a day with Cetaphil cleanser (get the "for all skin types" version, it's most gentle)
-moisturize twice a day after washing with Cetaphil moisterizer (this one won't clog your pores)
-sleep with a towel on your pillow and change it about every 2 days
-get on a retinoid like tretinoin to help with the scarring. I believe you need a prescription for it
>>
>>27616199
Accutane is your only option.
>>
>>27616391
This is the most interesting post I've read all day. Please post more.
>>
>>27615965
THIS IS THE WORST POSSIBLE ADVICE
DO NOT FOLLOW IT PLEASE
>>
>>27615931
There are skincare threads on /fa/ they can help you anon
>>
>>27615931
Go to a dermatologist they'll fix your face up proper
>>
>>27617012
Ok will do. So many accutane shills
>>
>>27617506
Accutane is the only legit cure for severe male acne my friend. Girls can use birth control and block testosterone to reduce acne but guys can't do that shit.

Topical creams don't do shit for real acne.
>>
DO NOT POP THEM. THAT LEAVES SCARS ON YOUR FACE.
Best advice schedule an appointment with a dermatologist.
Until then wash your face with warm water.
>>
>>27615931
wash your face with soap often
>>
I have horrible, horrible bacne that hasn't responded to anything except this cream that 1. Only keeps it under control, doesn't get rid of it and 2. Prolonged use can cause tumours.

It's horrible. It's so horrible. And it's permanent, I'm way past the age it should have disappeared. Not to mention, there are still going to be the scars forever.

I don't even bother taking care of my body anymore because no matter how fit I am I will ALWAYS be disgusting.
>>
>>27616323
I almost died from infections when I took accutane.

still have horrible acne at nearly 24, it's not as bad as it was though. still bad.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.