[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RATE This Guy's Theory On Why No GF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: houellebecq3.jpg (405 KB, 1200x843) Image search: [Google]
houellebecq3.jpg
405 KB, 1200x843
http://www.girlschase.com/content/real-reason-many-men-cant-get-girl

The guy's coming at this from a perspective of a guy who had spent some time in the third world.

He said he'd noticed a difference between westerners and third worlders in that the latter had to 'make' things happen in their lives, while the former could more or less expect things to happen to them, passively.

So basically, his idea is, first world men don't know how to 'do' stuff, it's like the part of their brain responsible for committed decision-making is missing.

He gives a bunch of examples; for instance, in the third world, if a business rips you off, you're expected to actually threaten them and maybe fight them. In the West, the idea is, you take the loss, because well, you can probably afford to absorb it anyway so it's not really worth the fight. You'll likely just leave a negative Yelp review and be done with it; in the third world, that level of betatude just won't cut it.

Anyway all this adds up to guys for whom 'being assertive' with women is just an unfathomable undertaking. They've never had to flex that muscle elsewhere in their lives, why should it be strong here?

I think this theory makes a lot of sense.

In wealthy countries, it's possible to get your material needs taken care of even if you live a totally passive life... But that same dynamic doesn't carry over into relationships.

So in truth, it's NOT that hard to get a GF these days, by a normal man's standards; it's just that western men aren't actually normal, healthy, or even functioning men.
>>
That makes a lot of sense, first worlders are beta passive faggots used to having everything served in a silver plate, they don't know how to get shit done
>>
It's a good thing that being passive is the best thing to do 90% of the time, but it is very bad that people become passive by habit and never learn how to assert themselves when necessary.
>>
In a perfect utopian society men should have to be dominant and assertive. Men and women should respect each other and enjoy each other's company.
>>
>>27615671
seems legit. ghetto niggers have no problem asking any random bitch for sex, but civilized men are loaded with social pressure.. theres far more expected of us and more invisible constraints
>>
>>27615671
That and their women aren't allowed to be whores.
>>
>>27615671
>He gives a bunch of examples; for instance, in the third world, if a business rips you off, you're expected to actually threaten them and maybe fight them. In the West, the idea is, you take the loss, because well, you can probably afford to absorb it anyway so it's not really worth the fight. You'll likely just leave a negative Yelp review and be done with it; in the third world, that level of betatude just won't cut it.
That's the stupidest thing I ever heard. The western world has a better criminal justice system. Third world people can get away with crimes much easier, I don't know about false convictions but the west has a much higher conviction rate with higher sentences (and mandatory sentencing.) When you have more convictions there is bound to be a higher false conviction rate statistically. Also third world people can get out of trouble with bribes.
Put someone with an attitude like that in the U.S. and they're going to be spending a lot of time in the clink.
That's why when a lot of people snap in the U.S. they go on an entire office killing spree and then suicide or suicide by cop to avoid life in prison rather than just go after their boss like you seem to think a third world person is more likely to do.

Of course it's a lot easier to just say western men are pussies compared to someone else rather than admit the system is fucked up and there are less options for them to deal with things without even worse retribution and consequences than in the first place.
>>
So he basically said westerners are beta cucks

What a genius
>>
>>27615671
>go off on somebody for even a minor wronging
this guy must have went to africa huh.
>>
>So in truth, it's NOT that hard to get a GF these days, by a normal man's standards; it's just that western men aren't actually normal, healthy, or even functioning men.

>Ask a girl out
>She rejects you
>OH ITS YOUR FAULT YOU NEED TO BE MORE ASSERTIVE
>Girl fucks some celebrity Chad who doesn't even know her name
>>
>>27615671
The fact is the western world has grown more civilised and that means less dudes acting live caveman assholes since its better for society.

Women however have not moved on from their programming and are still attracted to aggressive dominant men.

The thirld worlders can brag about being tough but their countries are forever shit from selfishness and the violence and corruption that comes with it.
It is better for humanity to follow the western way but we need to promote the values of 'beta' men more instead of leaving us behind to keep women satisfied.
>>
>>27615671
I'm a third-worlder living in the US an I get as much pussy here as I did back then. Which is zero.

Where's my gf? checkmate
>>
>>27616611
>promote the values of 'beta' men
Or maybe stop treating men like beta pieces of crap
>>
>>27616611
This will never happen because betas hate themselves, alphas hate them, and women hate them too. Everyone hate betas. The moment you start to get pissed off and to destroy people who fuck with you, you are not a beta anymore.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.