[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
choose who has it worst
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
1) virgin who has never had sex and craves it everyday(robots)

2) person who's experienced sex and craves it everyday(failed normie)

I think sexless robots should cherish the moments they have of virginity while they still can because once biting the forbiden fruit and finding a girl who will let you do her every single day is unrealistic (for non normie)
>>
>>27615656
i just have lots of sex all the time
>>
Virgin ones, easily. I lost my virginity to a hooker and I've been way less anxious about the whole thing since that day.
>>
>>27615964

how good were your masturbation sessions? i bought a fleshlight and had some great orgasms out of it.
>>
>>27615964
This, all my depression/anxiety went away..all my insecurities all gone once I lost my virginity.

I used to cry myself to sleep every night for so many years, lost my virginity and I started enjoying life at that point.
>>
>>27616099
is that due to having sex or finding a female to have sex with. If you're talking about just strictly sex then I don't see how that can solve all that. But if you mean the feeling of touching and being with someone then of course that would be the case. it boosts your ego somewhat.

hiring a hooker, unless you pay for it, wouldn't provide that and you'd be in the same place just with the experience of getting your dick wet and wanting to do it again.
>>
>>27616171
finding a female to have sex with.
The insecurity came from curiosity, and inability to achieve something that the 99% does.
>>
>>27616288

yeah that's what i thought. then do you think it would be better to just focus on finding a female friend rather than worrying about finding a sexual mate? that seems way easier
>>
>>27616053
I don't know, good I guess, I fap a lot and it always feels great. Getting laid didn't change much in regards to masturbation, it was more of a self esteem thing.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.