[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do your parents feel about your robot lifestyle?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1435638648441.jpg (84 KB, 640x625) Image search: [Google]
1435638648441.jpg
84 KB, 640x625
How do your parents feel about your robot lifestyle?
>>
>>27615625
mom tells me to find a job, but i dont want some fuckin shit trash job
what the fuck am i suposed to do waste my time on a college to avoid work?
>>
>>27615688
neeeeet buuuuxxxx
>>
>>27615625
They're not longer with me
>>
>>27615710
AMERIIIIIICANN MEMEEEEEEE
>>
>>27615688
>but i dont want some fuckin shit trash job
All jobs are shit cuz they all want you to trade your time for jewtokens. Now unless you make a LOT of these jewtokens, you are better of being a neet and earning a bit on the side.
>>
>>27615625
Honestly? They hate me. I'm some kind of a disgrace for failing at life.
>>
>>27616538
Because you failed at life you disgrace. Go get a job
>>
>>27616569
>Because you failed at life
>Actually playing 'the game' called life.
Good goy! Please enlist and fight for Isr-erh I mean your country!
>>
>>27616921
Nice strawman. I didn't say join the military, just get a regular civvie job
>>
>>27615625
>When the masterbatory session becomes too intense, you summon your ancestors to aid you.
>>
>>27615625
That fucking picture killed me.
>>
>>27615625
dads chill, mom thinks i need to go do stuff. both feel im wasting my life or missing out, they met at 20 and im 26 already but i dont care tbqh

i hit em with the depression meme so they got off my back and i sleep every day. dads concerned ill kill myself, i wish they wouldn't worry. we'll see what happens, its whatever dude
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.