[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you guys worship him? He's a blatant rip off of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: thescamoftheweek.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
thescamoftheweek.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
Why do you guys worship him? He's a blatant rip off of an existing food reviewer. Totally stole his format.

See:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vox148Ss8-k

Here's one of the copycat's videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhzCO30bwww
>>
>>27615592
Same concept. Scam of the week just does it better and funnier.
>>
>>27615592
Why would I choose to watch a middle aged fat man with fat man facial hair over a complete autist who has to wear a suit all the time like an autist and speaks like an autist.
>>
DSP Joined YouTube Nov 11, 2012...

Reviewbrah Joined YouTube Feb 20, 2011...

Reviewbrah's been at it since February 20th, shut the fuck up OP.
>>
>>27616008
DSP's first channel was created in 2008 which he recently deleted.
>>
>>27616000
Why would you choose either of them.
>>
>>27616251
Autism is highly entertaining
>>
because he's a fellow robot, not some middle aged normie
>>
>>27616043
>Muh DSP was around since 2008 but I have no proof!

And beside that, aren't Robert Dyer, Spicy Karl and Joey all copying him too then? When you're specifically reviewing a food item or anything for that matter, videos need to follow a specific format.

Hell, DSP doesn't even wear the fucking suits.
>>
>reviewbrah
Sits in front of a camera in a well-lit room and reviews the food
>this guy
Holds the camera with his shaky hands in a dark room and reviews the food
EXACTLY THE SAME!!!!!
>>
bugged food mechanics
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.