[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>parents are forcing me to get a shitty degree in university
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1457729398940.jpg (87 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1457729398940.jpg
87 KB, 640x960
>parents are forcing me to get a shitty degree in university I did NOT want to take and I vehemently tried to convince them that it was a bad idea
>courses are actually pretty easy but I fucking hate them
>now deliberately failing all my courses just to spite them
>>
>>27615484
>getting free university education
>failing on purpose

You are a terrible person. Given every advantage and blowing it. Blowing it. Go make something of yourself.
>>
What are they forcing you to take?
>>
>>27615540
how do you know its free? maybe thats part of the reason op didn't want to take them
>>
>>27615484
More of that girl pls?
>>
>>27615562
poli sci and a foreign law program, they unironically think i will become a lawyer after that[/spoiiler]
>>
>>27615583
Whether it's OP's money or their parents', it's pretty retarded to fail classes on purpose.
>>
>>27615583
How would he be being "forced" to do anything then? He's an adult.
>>
>>27615643
they were the ones paying for the program selection when i applied to universities last year. (really, in my country you have to pay to apply to universities) so i had to get past them before i did applications
>>
>>27615484
> getting cucked by your parents
kek, first they created the slave and now they whip it
>>
>>27615484
i support your decision, OP
it's perfectly reasonable to cut off your nose to spite your face if your face is being an ass
>>
Try being forced into seminary for your first four
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.